PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 11:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Stock Sense 2.5 !

'Energy'
  • This series retains the stock functionality of the Sense UI. The files have been compressed by "CFC" compression. making the UI lighter and faster
  • This ROM still retains my theme and style, plus all the regular apps you find in my ROMs.
  • There are no homescreen addon-ons in this ROM. The best speed and the most stock functionality.
'Reference'
  • This ROM is mostly for people that want a close to stock ROM with the stock visual style. It's also perfect for doing your own customizations.
  • A lot of the cooked in apps are removed in this ROM, the Start menu back to the stock 3 row style
  • Sense and everything else is back to the default HTC green.

ROMs mostly created for enthusiasts...

MaxSense UI (android style homescreen)
  • This is a complete rewrite of the Sense homescreen, by maxycy.
  • It features a 3 screen, Android style, homescreen with widgets! The widgets can be placed ANYWHERE on the three screens.
  • 75 Quicklink accessible on all tabs
  • You should really visit the original thread for this mod shown on the next line to see all the features!
  • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <.
Titanium (ROMs for raw speed!)
  • This is a minimal ROM version without Sense in it. It's used primarily for people that like to customize the default 6.5 homescreen (Titanium)
  • You can use it to install alternate homescreen interfaces like SPB Mobile Shell, etc
  • Very low memory footprint and good battery life, but very simple and lacks a lot of features that you would otherwise have available in Sense...

Click the following link for addons, XDA_UC help and various cabs specific to this ROM series

where is the download link for maxsense
Old 12-28-2010, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Windows
Carrier: Sprint

mhhd00 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
where is the download link for maxsense
You quoted post #2. The maxsense download link is under the maxsense screenshot in post #3.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhd00 View Post
You quoted post #2. The maxsense download link is under the maxsense screenshot in post #3.

i looked and cant see it post the link for me also i did click on one and it took me to another site and there were a few downloads dont know which one to click
Old 12-29-2010, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Windows

mhhd00 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Decide which of the following two versions is best for you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrgz28 View Post
looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my rom.

• a 21916 build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy
  • a 29005 build that's the latest in microsoft's development with the start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys, making it all very "finger friendly". These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from microsoft. Most people choose this build... Why else would you install a custom rom ?
Then download it from hotfile:
Quote:
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
Hello everyone. I have joined the club flashing Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Dec.20.

Looks like I am good to go, but am a bit confused about overclocking. I am currently trying this solution http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1902256-post281.html
which is a script based solution and seems simple. It uses MortScript/Msm7kCpuSpeed_v2/OC_Auto_v4.21.

I have used it for a couple hours and the OC settings for higher speed do not seek to be kept... seems to go back to default?

Advice cheeeeeerfully accepted and I am fast with the THANKS button!
I've basically tried every setting and every program for overclocking, and Winmo Speed is IMO hands down the best. I've never been able to overclock past 710, and i've been at 748 all day with no issues. To make it even better, the program is as simple as it gets, it's like the Ron Popeil overclock Tool: Set it and forget it!

There is also a link in the UI that says create link. I clicked it and found the link in program files/winmo speed folder, copied that to "startup", and it seems to cary my settings on restart. I've always been a little frustrated with OC'ing; not anymore.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

coolguy001 is just getting started

After flash to 29007, ##DEBUG# does not work. ##768# works. Is this normal?
Old 12-29-2010, 02:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
I've basically tried every setting and every program for overclocking, and Winmo Speed is IMO hands down the best. I've never been able to overclock past 710, and i've been at 748 all day with no issues. To make it even better, the program is as simple as it gets, it's like the Ron Popeil overclock Tool: Set it and forget it!

There is also a link in the UI that says create link. I clicked it and found the link in program files/winmo speed folder, copied that to "startup", and it seems to cary my settings on restart. I've always been a little frustrated with OC'ing; not anymore.
Thanks for the info. I have it working. I installed one of the cabs on the storage card when it should have been in main memory. Have been running at 729 all day now and no problems. That was as good as I got with the stock ROM. I tried running it up two notched higher and it crashed, so I feel backing off two notches leaves me a margin of error.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:26 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy001 View Post
After flash to 29007, ##DEBUG# does not work. ##768# works. Is this normal?
Probably missing DMRouter.exe from the windows directory. It is either that or the code is not in the registry to launch it (google).

I made a cab that installs DmRouter with some other tools and creates shortcuts in the tools folder. Hopefully they help:

CAB to launch EPST / FieldTrial / DmRouter / PRL
Old 12-29-2010, 02:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

coolguy001 is just getting started

Ninja Duck Phone Tools.1.2.cab

works. But ##DEBUG# does not show the stock interface with windows 6.5. Shows a much simplified interface. Any way to get the stock DMRouter.exe?
Old 12-29-2010, 03:56 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

umm guys my battery meter seems to be stuck @ 76%!!! whats up with that!?

o... wait... this new 29007 just has great battery life!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development