PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 12:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (SPRINT)
Carrier: T-Mobile

stab244 is keeping up the good workstab244 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Yup that was about the time at which it started to happen to me and it is still happening to me even after a reboot. The amount of times that it is happening has been going down though. The CABs that install haven't really changed. I only WiMoSpeed to it and even then it was after problems started appearing. Maybe I should update my WiMoSpeed and see what happens in case it is that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akeaw3000 View Post
I had this exact issue---don't remember if it started with 27.Dec 29007 (.sencity) ROM, but for sure happened with 01.Feb 28244 (.sencity) ROM. For me, it pretty much happened to all menus, including my compact start menu, & needed a reboot to fix. It was random, I was never doing anything in particular, & I was not overclocking, which was my first thought. This has not happened with my current setup: EnergyROM 13.Dec CHT 1.8.5 - OS: 5.2.29005 - Sense: 2.5 [2019] - Radio: 2.32.00WF - OC: 710 mHz.

Sent from my HD2 with Tapatalk
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:00 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

thanks/d monfro... NEW ROMS 28244 no changelog post anywhere yet
#2 cookie... Post #3 standard (no reference or titanium yet)
28244 again... can comfortably say it appears many more posts with issues for 28xxx than 29xxx... (IMHO) to bad no 29009, 11, 14, etc.. probably not available yet...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey akeaw3000
THANKS/D!!! you actually post some info of your ROM etc.., along with your issue! NICE TO SEE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rsuddath,
nicely stated, well put, thanks/d (could use some ROM info though)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kiowa: sweet! measured response! (GSM ROM)
Gheeessh you guys, downright respectable... we are going to need more idiots in here, this is becoming way too civilized!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NinjaDuck: Back to Dec 13th again for me...Been finding too many reasons to reboot each day.
--> hey hey waddya know :>)) how much $$ to try this one now so I don't have to?! :>)) lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
britishtw post 6 is the faq, look under k for keyboard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nice quote powinmo! will pm you about the rest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND THE WINNER IS STEVO70!!!!! THANKS/D for quoting & directing people to the faq instead of restating the same old stuff: 30523
(of course powinmo always directs to the faq also, but he is a primary contributing editor... :>))

If any of you has seen/heard an answer or has one, please simply request your answer be put in the faq!! "Please add this the the FAQ/wiki answers"

#6 ENERGY ROM FAQ WIKI NRG, like the new digs(kinda looks like mine hehe...)

Last edited by teradog; 02-20-2011 at 02:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:58 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
NinjaDuck: Back to Dec 13th again for me...Been finding too many reasons to reboot each day.
--> hey hey waddya know :>)) how much $$ to try this one now so I don't have to?! :>)) lol
You know I am going to have to. I am a junkie. I really have the whole process scripted anyway. I wish I at least had a change log...
Old 02-20-2011, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MRTRIPOD is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
have you done a search for them, there are plenty of places to get ringtones and notification sounds like phonezoo.com and zedge.net, both are free but you have to sign up for an account, search/google is your friend.
I could blindly google which has tons of different versions (like you pointed out above), or I could some to a place where I know at least one person has a version I like and ask if they can make it available.

The request is not crazy!
Old 02-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
I could blindly google which has tons of different versions (like you pointed out above), or I could some to a place where I know at least one person has a version I like and ask if they can make it available.

The request is not crazy!
well the rule of thumb is to try and help yourself before you ask a thread of people, i have no issue helping but i wanted to see if you even did a search first, i gave you two links with a great amount of notifications, ringtones, wallpapers, and the phone has mp3 trimmer so you could find a song or something and turn them into ringtones or notifications...
Old 02-21-2011, 12:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Trailblazerman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
I found that if you touch right below the Keyboard symbol at the bottom of the screen, the keyboard will retract.
Jeez, I should have asked this ages ago. It works! I've been so frustrated with that. You touch on the zooming area (which I never, ever use) and the keyboard retracts slick as a whistle. Thanks Wizzard!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:59 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
You know I am going to have to. I am a junkie. I really have the whole process scripted anyway. I wish I at least had a change log...
I await your verdict, Mr. Duck. I'm on the Dec 13th ROM you and Teradog suggested and absolutely love it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo 755p > HTC TP2 > Android
Carrier: T-Mobile

akeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Internet Pictures in Email Remain Blocked

Okay, I've waited through about three or four ROMs to post this issue. It seems a few others have mentioned it too, but I've only found a partial solution. When I click "download Internet pictures" in my email, it just goes back to "Internet pictures blocked" and does not download the pictures. The partial solution is to set the download size limit to "Entire Message", but all that actually does is download images that are embedded/attached, but not internet-linked (hope this makes sense). Am I the only one seeing this? I want to say I noticed this around the release of the November or December ROMs, but here's my setup: EnergyROM 13.Dec CHT 1.8.5 - OS: 5.2.29005 - Sense: 2.5 [2019] - Radio: 2.32.00WF - OC: 710 mHz.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:30 AM
N00b

Re: Internet Pictures in Email Remain Blocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by akeaw3000 View Post
Okay, I've waited through about three or four ROMs to post this issue. It seems a few others have mentioned it too, but I've only found a partial solution. When I click "download Internet pictures" in my email, it just goes back to "Internet pictures blocked" and does not download the pictures. The partial solution is to set the download size limit to "Entire Message", but all that actually does is download images that are embedded/attached, but not internet-linked (hope this makes sense). Am I the only one seeing this? I want to say I noticed this around the release of the November or December ROMs, but here's my setup: EnergyROM 13.Dec CHT 1.8.5 - OS: 5.2.29005 - Sense: 2.5 [2019] - Radio: 2.32.00WF - OC: 710 mHz.
I have the same issue with the same ROM.

Separate but along the same lines-I would like to change Outlook to always download internet pictures and quit asking me. I looked in the registry and didn't find anything...
Old 02-21-2011, 03:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
well the rule of thumb is to try and help yourself before you ask a thread of people, i have no issue helping but i wanted to see if you even did a search first, i gave you two links with a great amount of notifications, ringtones, wallpapers, and the phone has mp3 trimmer so you could find a song or something and turn them into ringtones or notifications...
If you want a specific ring/alarm/alert ect. While your running that specific ROM, go in file explorer/windows/rings or sometimes they are just under windows somewhere alphabetical. copy/paste and save them to SD card so you can take them w/you for future flashes. I have a few I've gathered along the way that I use every time regardless of chef/stock ROM. Sorry KIOWA quoted wrong post. Take no offense.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development