PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 09:39 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Comes up with 141.5, settles @ 140.4 MB RAM (progRAM), 202 MB Storage!!!!!!!!!!!!

...yep with a nice start & home menu... (home/today screen - cookie/sense replacement)!...
Can't believe I'm running on a TP2 with over 140 MB of RAM... LOL... now to put on battclock, wktask, wimospeed 1.06 and just a couple more... UNREAL

Due to the fact NRG cooks in the best of the best apps... and runs CFC compression... I've also got, Google Maps, Bing, Complete MS Office, etc.., etc... AND 140 MB of RAM!

Now for the latest Android..
Come on Dawg. Stop bragging!
Old 03-17-2011, 11:14 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

or you could just switch over to the dark side and have that much without all that work lol, i have anywhere from 180 to over 200 MB of free ram depending on which rom i run, just an idea lol, yeah i know you love the TP2, nothing wrong with that it's a great phone and as long as NRG cooks up those roms it's worth keeping, probably gonna be around for a while since i haven't heard about another Sprint Worldwide phone, just wanted to pop in and say hey lol.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I am on VZW and have yet to see a phone come to that network that would make me want to give up the TP2.

Sprint has basically a TP2 with WP7 on it coming in the form of the HTC Arrive. Not exactly a phone that screams replace VZW and TP2 for.

I am not a Droid fan and not excited about the Wp7 that VZW is getting first.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Access_Denied is a n00b

Hey guys, just installed the Energy ROM yesterday and loving it so far. I've had a few problems with it freezing, but not very recently. (Just after I installed it.) One thing that is pissing me off though is that I can't seem to install ContactFix.cab. I know it's probably a noob problem, but it's really bugging me. I hate having the names switched in text messages, and ContactFix.cab reverses them for me, or at least it did on the default ROM. In the Energy ROM, it installs, but I can't find the shortcut for it anywhere. Is there something special I need to do to install .cabs? Or is the shortcut going somewhere special?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK, I'm going to swalrot you... OMG OMG lol :>))
LOL. I come back after a week gone only to find you cant even remember my name. I don't understand, Its such a common one, hahaha .

I figure I must be the Rodney Dangerfield of the forum. So in honor of this new revelation, I am temporarily changing my avitar to reflect my new status . Also in honor I am starting a new forum level somewhere between noob and vip.

I now am officially the only voob on this forum.

(Anyone wishing to have this honor for themselves just hit the thanks button 3 times them PM me and I will send you the officer avatar for your very own, lol. Be warned a voob gets no respect .)

Last edited by swlaraut; 03-18-2011 at 03:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
lol... suppose nip wouldn't work for ya?
Ahhh....it might, but I'm afraid to ask what it stands for, "noob in progress"?
Old 03-19-2011, 07:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

Quote:
btway, are these roms perfect or did everyone sell their tp2??! gost town here!
lol I was wondering same thing.. All is running good over here, nice and snappy, no freezes, no issues at all that I've noticed. Bluetooth hang up works if I press button a couple times, on the first test, then a couple seconds later it will work on 1 press... weird
Old 03-19-2011, 08:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

speedyd718 is keeping up the good workspeedyd718 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
lol... suppose nip wouldn't work for ya?
have to save my posts cuase i m retiring @ 1000... so ill respond 2 ur post blow, here

u take 1st letter from vip & put in noob... vise versa... no, u dont want vise versa...

i had an issue.. number pad on dialer dissappears after hitting 1st couple numbers..... happened 2x, was gonna reflash w pp zero anyway, so we'll see

sent via tp2
not many issues to report back. loving the rom.

btw- i've seen that dialer issue too on the last few roms, but never made an issue of it since i don't dial very often.
OC'd to 768hz w/ WinMoSpeed 1.06
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm having to switch back to 3.12 29013 cookie 1.85. The latest keeps glitching for me. Right now I am using reference 3.15 29017 without cookie with no cabs or tweaks installed and I am getting screen freezing, half screen text messaging, screen flickering from one screen to the next, alarm link on home page won't update after setting without soft resetting. I did a full flash dance with task 29, flash stock, clear storage. Am I the only one with issues with the latest ROM. I'm tempted on redownloading but the last ROM worked so well that I would rather just install that.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

i had an issue.. number pad on dialer dissappears after hitting 1st couple numbers..... happened 2x, was gonna reflash w pp zero anyway, so we'll see
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyd718 View Post
not many issues to report back. loving the rom.

btw- i've seen that dialer issue too on the last few roms, but never made an issue of it since i don't dial very often.
Lol...maybe everybody switched to Android devices

My dialer is working perfectly...on 12th 29013 standard and on 15th 29017 cht2.0
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development