View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 02:22 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK, I'm going to swalrot you... OMG OMG lol :>))
LOL. I come back after a week gone only to find you cant even remember my name. I don't understand, Its such a common one, hahaha .

I figure I must be the Rodney Dangerfield of the forum. So in honor of this new revelation, I am temporarily changing my avitar to reflect my new status . Also in honor I am starting a new forum level somewhere between noob and vip.

I now am officially the only voob on this forum.

(Anyone wishing to have this honor for themselves just hit the thanks button 3 times them PM me and I will send you the officer avatar for your very own, lol. Be warned a voob gets no respect .)

Last edited by swlaraut; 03-18-2011 at 03:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.