PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 07:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

@teradog: how about a screen shot of your home screen layout using IPT?

Am interested if I can save more RAM.

Am getting a lot of forced closes on Opera 9.7 as I use Opera quite a bit. Looking to install Opera Mini again and see if I can do the same surfing without force close of Opera app.

Thanks.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:16 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
@teradog: how about a screen shot of your home screen layout using IPT?
Am interested if I can save more RAM.

Am getting a lot of forced closes on Opera 9.7 as I use Opera quite a bit. Looking to install Opera Mini again and see if I can do the same surfing without force close of Opera app.

Thanks.
***** last post on this stuff... kinda getting a little off topic...*** PM me for more info...
.. but not really as shows another option to use with Energy ROM's... build your own with NRG's as a base.. Plus, look at his definition in the 3rd post:

Titanium (ROMs for raw speed!)

• This is a minimal ROM version without Sense in it. It's used primarily for people that like to customize the default 6.5 homescreen (Titanium)
  • You can use it to install alternate homescreen interfaces like SPB Mobile Shell, etc
  • Very low memory footprint and good battery life,
re. your Q's on this post: #31049

First, I NEVER get a forced Opera close.. or low memory... never
I never used the clock & stuff on CHT, kept mostly to "widgets" lol (icons) for entire screen..

But, can tell you this quick... I'm a heavy user of Opera also, I can use over 50 MB just on Opera, normal use... (post in ppcgeeks & have an XDA screen or 2 open also should do it) Opera use to flake out under 20 MB RAM, so 20 and 50 is 70 needed to start with, was kinda tough last summer with 1 or 2 large page pool ROMs that started in the 50s!!

Remember, I'm not big on "pretty" stuff, quick, functionality & always tweaking.. IPT screen wallpaper/background slides left & right with widget slide, just like Android & Cookie! This screen isn't finished at all, will be backing everything up sometime today & flashing titanium, with a few page pool experiments along the way (still on zero, works awesome)... Will also skin the bottom buttons transparent & they won't say what they do now. Right now the bottom right says SPB... how? I have IPT checked in settings, home.. but SPB loads from startup, so IPT comes up (& since it takes about the same amount of RAM to run the entire IPT menu as Arkswitch it's a wash when I dump arkswitch) and then SPB loads after on top, quick switches between them...

I was installing SPB, then taking SPB out of startup & you'll have IPT running with bottom right soft button to start SPB anytime you want...

*edit* added a screenshot of cookie 2, but that's with a sencity icon / widget set, usually looks almost exactly the same..

Soon to flash 017, then I'll transparent bottom softkeys as well & change to what I want...

But, now that I have got IPT to look & act much the same as Cookie & SPB, why bother with the extra 15/30 MB of RAM needed, respectively?
121 MB RAM below (ck out top right icon.. proof is in the pudding.... 123.5 w/o shake & save running)

*edit* ohoh... gotta stop posting.. only 4 more posts to make VIP! :>)) LOL NRG is way off the 1000 required haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IPTScreenshot.jpg (13.0 KB, 111 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (11.6 KB, 89 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by teradog; 03-17-2011 at 01:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work

Does anyone happen to have a link to the March 13th 21916 GTX ROM?
Old 03-17-2011, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem with the GTX 21916 March 15th build. When opening the keyboard in the Opera tab to use the Google search, it ends up opening the dialer when I try typing (in the Google search bar). It also re-orientates back to portrait mode, even if I'm still in landscape with the keyboard open.

I've tried re-installing the ROM multiple times, and I even re-downloaded it just to make sure there wasn't a problem with the download being faulty. When I flash a new ROM..

-I always clear storage on the current ROM
-Install the Sprint Official ROM
-Clear storage on the Sprint ROM
-Install the new ROM and clear storage again.

I heard installing the Sprint ROM clears more than doing a task 29 (I think it does whats called task 28 ) This problem doesn't happen all the time, but it happens just enough to drive me nuts. lol.. and it usually happens when I actually need to search for something quick.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:00 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idenlover View Post
So now with screen grab... What's the globe icon next to EV, why does it pop up so much, and does it have anything to do with me missing calls, or is that just Sprint sucking more than usual? Thanks!

That's the Roaming icon

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:05 PM
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit24 View Post
I was wondering if anyone else has this problem with the GTX 21916 March 15th build. When opening the keyboard in the Opera tab to use the Google search, it ends up opening the dialer when I try typing (in the Google search bar). It also re-orientates back to portrait mode, even if I'm still in landscape with the keyboard open.

I've tried re-installing the ROM multiple times, and I even re-downloaded it just to make sure there wasn't a problem with the download being faulty. When I flash a new ROM..

-I always clear storage on the current ROM
-Install the Sprint Official ROM
-Clear storage on the Sprint ROM
-Install the new ROM and clear storage again.

I heard installing the Sprint ROM clears more than doing a task 29 (I think it does whats called task 28 ) This problem doesn't happen all the time, but it happens just enough to drive me nuts. lol.. and it usually happens when I actually need to search for something quick.
Just tried it on my phone, running the regular cookie energy version and it behaves like it's supposed to. Maybe it's a GTX thing... Anybody else with GTX try what he's describing ?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:06 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
*edit* ohoh... gotta stop posting.. only 4 more posts to make VIP! :>)) LOL NRG is way off the 1000 required haha
I was made VIP a couple years ago.. hihihi. Help to know the "upper" management I guess. lol
Old 03-17-2011, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 w/Energy Dec 13 29XXX * Sense 2019

madkoopa is becoming a great contributor

Hey guys. Forgive me, I know this isnt the Imagio thread, but I havent seen anything for it. Plus you guys are awesome; you could blink and my problem would be fixed.

My dad has an Imagio that refuses to update its .Net version. can anyone direct me to how to update it? Updating the rom version doesnt help.

He has the standard stockrom.

Last edited by madkoopa; 03-17-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:02 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Talking Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I was made VIP a couple years ago.. hihihi. Help to know the "upper" management I guess. lol
Sorry, tongue -n- cheek again... it's either 1000 posts or 2000 rep, I'm going on 4 times VIP
You're like hmmmm... let me get my calculator!!! 14 times.... and who you kidding... you are upper management! :>))

exit24: told you it was worthy of a post! The MAN himself answered..
madkoopa: if no one answers you, don't take offense... post in General Windows OR the TP2 forum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK, I'm going to swalrot you... OMG OMG lol :>))

Flashed Titanium 017 with page pool of 4.
Installed nothing, no restores, unchecked titanium, changed to panel startmenu in settings, then installed IPT (HT- Home/ Today menu ), put on the "free memory widget". Rebooted... lol you ready for this?!!

*edit* changed numbers below after renaming windows/startup dir so arkswitch, BT, etc. is dumped also!
Also switched to transparent background using Energy 2007, saves another 2mb not loading a fancy pic...
Comes up with 146.1 RAM FREE, settles @ 144.2 MB RAM (progRAM), 202 MB FREE Storage memory!!!!!!!!!!!!

...yep with a nice start & home menu... (home/today screen - cookie/sense replacement)!...
Can't believe I'm running on a TP2 with over 140 MB of RAM... LOL... now to put on battclock, wktask, wimospeed 1.06 and just a couple more... UNREAL

Due to the fact NRG cooks in the best of the best apps... and runs CFC compression... I've also got, Google Maps, Bing, Complete MS Office, etc.., etc... AND 140 MB of RAM!

Now for the latest Android..

Last edited by teradog; 03-18-2011 at 05:25 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 09:38 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkoopa View Post
Hey guys. Forgive me, I know this isnt the Imagio thread, but I havent seen anything for it. Plus you guys are awesome; you could blink and my problem would be fixed.

My dad has an Imagio that refuses to update its .Net version. can anyone direct me to how to update it? Updating the rom version doesnt help.

He has the standard stockrom.
Index of /ppc/programe/NetCompactFramework_v3.5_all ppc cab/v.4.5_pe categorie

I think this is the one you want specifically:
http://catagprs.evonet.ro/ppc/progra....ppc.armv4.cab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development