PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

yep, no issues pairing the devices.

And I too can answer with the phone controls but would be nice if I could answer/switch calls with the button on the headset.

Thanks

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Yup, I see you have the same build as I. Guess we will have to wait for improvements... if it is the BT stack.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

pir8skin is a n00b

anyone else having issues with ##codes#?

*UPDATE* ok, so...some of the codes are working...but I can't enter ##DEBUG#, also cannot locate fieldtrial.exe in windows folder...

Last edited by pir8skin; 06-28-2011 at 12:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I can't get the ##Codes to work from the dialer but going to Dot Fred's Taskmanager and run code....the ESPT.exe and ##PST in the parameters got me to PST.

Haven't tried the debug yet.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

My results on June 1 ROM are still pretty good. I think I've reached an even keel. The number of new posts to this form has certainly died down, so i am guessing the same with others.

Now that Angry Birds is out for Windows Phone 7, that might be my next phone. I'll have to read up on that Forum and see how things are going.

I still haven't found a definitive answer on getting the phone to stop waking up from SMS messages. Anyone? Sounds like it's a Windows issue, not a ROM issue.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:11 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Still would like to see 29022 on these ROMs.

Just me or did someone report this: (for real this time)
Sprint site just removed the TP2 from their list of phones.. (June)??!!
NO MORE TP2 FOR SALE??!!
.. Oh well Sprint rep just told me today, they wouldn't let me add a TP2 to my plan anyway, A Trender, Rumor Touch, Seek, all OK, but another TP2 would be not allowed even though it's not Android or 4G?!

Re. Windows 7, I messed with all Sprint phones for 2 hours (pre evo 3d) LOVED the win7, dunno why, intuitive easy to read, the same size screen seemed bigger, way faster... did a review a month or so ago. Very surprised. lol angry birds.. costs $3 after first few levels.

We have to start a chant or something..
ONE MORE ROM
ONE MORE ROM
ONE MORE ROM
repeat until ... hmmm whenever

Last edited by teradog; 06-29-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 - SharkieROM 6.5.X v5.1

vancomycin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Can anyone confirm if they are able to hear call waiting (incoming call) beeps/tones while on an active call with this ROM? I am going to try the 21916 Energy Build, but won't be able to confirm anything until by chance if receiving another call after flashing to this.

build : Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Jun.01.7z.html

p.s. could not find Update Profile / PRL in settings folder after applying Sprint Carrier provisioning. It * was not even in Sense slider setting > other >
* also when going back to carrier provisioning menu, it shows Sprint "off" even after applying/soft-rest

Last edited by vancomycin; 06-29-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancomycin View Post
p.s. could not find Update Profile / PRL in settings folder after applying Sprint Carrier provisioning. It * was not even in Sense slider setting > other >
* also when going back to carrier provisioning menu, it shows Sprint "off" even after applying/soft-rest
Go to the first page of this thread, post #6 where you will find a link to the FAQ for this ROM. Scroll down to the "P's" where the PRL info has been located and you will find the answer to this problem. Good luck.

edit: also, Sprint provisioning is the default for this ROM so that is what you have even if it says Sprint is off in the provisioning menu

Last edited by t-bob; 06-29-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Still would like to see 29022 on these ROMs.

Just me or did someone report this: (for real this time)
Sprint site just removed the TP2 from their list of phones.. (June)??!!
NO MORE TP2 FOR SALE??!!
.. Oh well Sprint rep just told me today, they wouldn't let me add a TP2 to my plan anyway, A Trender, Rumor Touch, Seek, all OK, but another TP2 would be not allowed even though it's not Android or 4G?!

Re. Windows 7, I messed with all Sprint phones for 2 hours (pre evo 3d) LOVED the win7, dunno why, intuitive easy to read, the same size screen seemed bigger, way faster... did a review a month or so ago. Very surprised. lol angry birds.. costs $3 after first few levels.

We have to start a chant or something..
ONE MORE ROM
ONE MORE ROM
ONE MORE ROM
repeat until ... hmmm whenever
Not just Sprint. USCC has axed the TP2 and now offer the HTC pro 7.

One of the geeks news sites (don't remember which one) may have some insite on this one. They said one of the reasons Microsoft is having such a hard time getting the 7 platform out there is that the older 6x phones are by far out selling the new one.

Of course thats just one reason, now for the other 999...........................

Does this mean that now MS will have no phones out selling the old ones, lol?

Time stands still for no one. (deep sigh)

Last edited by swlaraut; 06-29-2011 at 11:34 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Boost

newmant is keeping up the good worknewmant is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancomycin View Post
Can anyone confirm if they are able to hear call waiting (incoming call) beeps/tones while on an active call with this ROM? I am going to try the 21916 Energy Build, but won't be able to confirm anything until by chance if receiving another call after flashing to this.

build : Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Jun.01.7z.html
I can confirm that you will hear the call waiting beeps when on an active call with this version "Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Mar .08"
but I must admit I haven't figured out how to move between the two calls very well, I'll answer the incoming call (using the slider) then i don't know how to get back to the first caller (yes I'm a noob, and no I didn't read the manual, wheres the fun in that)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development