PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2010, 12:18 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
He lives! Finally post you a screen shot here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1967369-post26533.html
..like i said, not as great looking as yours.., but 1 touch functional..

~if & when I use sense anymore :>)) running 118-120 MB RAM after sense replacement menu is running! Soft Winkey pulls up Panel settings, hard Winkey pulls up CSM (quickmenu). Have my cake & eat it too...
you need to post again, look at your post count on that last post
Old 10-16-2010, 12:24 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
you need to post again, look at your post count on that last post
AArrrggghhhh THANKS! I lean very much the other way!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
Yes the hardware keyboard . No it's not the OC , happens even if I don't OC .
Are you guys still getting this issue? I do OC using Msm7kCpuSpeed and get the freezing occasionally (less withe the newest ROM).

I find that soft resetting helps relieve the issue. I wonder if it is more a matter free memory...
Old 10-16-2010, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

viwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I can no longer load programs from cab files onto phone from File explorer nor Resco file explorer, when i select run or click on cabs nothing is executed?
Old 10-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Nice! I'll take a chance with this. Went with the chinese batteries that were all the rage mos ago and it is not holding up so well anymore.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:13 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
Nice! I'll take a chance with this. Went with the chinese batteries that were all the rage mos ago and it is not holding up so well anymore.
i would definitely try those batteries if you got the cash, DaveTN has them and uses them and has nothing but praise them, it's a hell of a lot more battery than what we have now that's for sure.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-16-2010, 11:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo

teon is just getting started
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Are you guys still getting this issue? I do OC using Msm7kCpuSpeed and get the freezing occasionally (less withe the newest ROM).

I find that soft resetting helps relieve the issue. I wonder if it is more a matter free memory...
I don't have any keyboard hang up with setting of 748.8Mhz or lower.
I got keyboard hang up every time I slide it out with setting higher than 748.8Mhz. I use Energy.RHODCDMA.21681.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.O ct.13
Old 10-17-2010, 01:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO - Touch Pro II

geejdee is keeping up the good workgeejdee is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to geejdee

Quote:
Originally Posted by teon View Post
I don't have any keyboard hang up with setting of 748.8Mhz or lower.
I got keyboard hang up every time I slide it out with setting higher than 748.8Mhz. I use Energy.RHODCDMA.21681.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.O ct.13
Teon, can you post you setup for overclocking with the above rom...
Old 10-17-2010, 09:46 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
He lives! Finally post you a screen shot here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1967369-post26533.html
..like i said, not as great looking as yours.., but 1 touch functional..
hit your t-button a few times to get you to a nice even 6k... looks better.. Sharky?? sup with that? PM me plz

~if & when I use sense anymore :>)) running 118-120 MB RAM after sense replacement menu is running! Soft Winkey pulls up Panel settings, hard Winkey pulls up CSM (quickmenu). Have my cake & eat it too...
looks great homie!! sorry for the absence,been doing a lot of mods/skinning of cht.20 widget addons,transparencies and ect. i like the setup,i have been trying new setups,i like you love 1 touch functionality and it's just easier to do all i need from one screen compared to slider and ect., cht 2.0 has opened up many doors for me to be able to do this and i'm loving the possibilities and the ones to come....

also since reading your android guide and builds being released to be usable daily in my opinion i have been toying with that as well and have enjoyed the progress being made in development,some of the issues i have run across i see no mentions in searches and ect. so i may send you a pm or 3 when i have a lil more time to focus on it

pm sent as requested!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
i would definitely try those batteries if you got the cash, DaveTN has them and uses them and has nothing but praise them, it's a hell of a lot more battery than what we have now that's for sure.
heed this advice!! i ordered one and it's much better than the vzw battery i been sporting

but i swear my brothers tp2 just died and he gave me the battery from it and i used to call him a liar when he told me the amount of time he could go without charging it............but i'm now officially using my phone longer than i ever have since i got it,i don't know what the hell tmobile did but this battery i got from him last longer than my stock and the spare i bought

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Football is on commercial so I thought I would swing thru real fast!! I just flashed 10/13 21681 sencity because the toggle switches were fixed! LOL I know I have said this before but Im done flashing and I MEAN IT THIS TIME LOL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development