View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 09:46 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
He lives! Finally post you a screen shot here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1967369-post26533.html
..like i said, not as great looking as yours.., but 1 touch functional..
hit your t-button a few times to get you to a nice even 6k... looks better.. Sharky?? sup with that? PM me plz

~if & when I use sense anymore :>)) running 118-120 MB RAM after sense replacement menu is running! Soft Winkey pulls up Panel settings, hard Winkey pulls up CSM (quickmenu). Have my cake & eat it too...
looks great homie!! sorry for the absence,been doing a lot of mods/skinning of cht.20 widget addons,transparencies and ect. i like the setup,i have been trying new setups,i like you love 1 touch functionality and it's just easier to do all i need from one screen compared to slider and ect., cht 2.0 has opened up many doors for me to be able to do this and i'm loving the possibilities and the ones to come....

also since reading your android guide and builds being released to be usable daily in my opinion i have been toying with that as well and have enjoyed the progress being made in development,some of the issues i have run across i see no mentions in searches and ect. so i may send you a pm or 3 when i have a lil more time to focus on it

pm sent as requested!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
i would definitely try those batteries if you got the cash, DaveTN has them and uses them and has nothing but praise them, it's a hell of a lot more battery than what we have now that's for sure.
heed this advice!! i ordered one and it's much better than the vzw battery i been sporting

but i swear my brothers tp2 just died and he gave me the battery from it and i used to call him a liar when he told me the amount of time he could go without charging it............but i'm now officially using my phone longer than i ever have since i got it,i don't know what the hell tmobile did but this battery i got from him last longer than my stock and the spare i bought

This post has been thanked 1 times.