View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:40 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

OK straightup... here you go... screen shot
Told you it's not great looking like yours... also about a month slow...!

I don't use the sense slider anymore, like a one touch.. use voice command to do most.

Highly functional, .. works for me, may not be what most like/want...
Tabs on top left are wktask, touch them to change to them, all open tasks show there...
Also, I map the back (left arrow) key, (3rd one on bottom) with rhodiumkdb cab long press to pull up win taskmanager to close or switch stuff when I cant use the stylus (driving), switch between GPS packages or whatever..
Will probably replace 2 more bottom softkeys: Windows start with Calendar (use the hardkey for start/win), and the all in one slider with internet tab, giving 2 additional other programs in tabs...
Very top 2 pixel wide white bar is the battery meter included with wktask, hard to see in this pic, but fine on TP2
Had to scratch out a few things (tried to use similar colors) to remain anonymous... so if you see blotches...

Let me know if you want to know what cabs or how I got something to look a certain way... I'll be happy to help... start by looking at the cabs I install at the bottom of my "How To" hyperlink in my sig on first post of each page...

OMG way off topic... a team of 2... Randy Moss & Brett Favre!! Randy will play Monday night with the Viks against Jets!!!!!! wowsers...

cookie2 680 OS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (82.8 KB, 314 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by teradog; 10-06-2010 at 07:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.