PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 11:28 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
thought you went over to the Dark Side and got a droid or something terrible like that.
David
hey now i resemble, i mean....nevermind lol, get back to studying and quit bashing my peoples lol, later bro.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

estral is just getting started
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

I am also having BT problems.

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee, U-Connect system.

Funny though, no problems with 2011 BMW, 2009 Mercedes or 2010 Kenwood in dash BT.

Thanks for all your good work

Uncle Eric
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
That's a very good idea and probably much better. Okay...

PLEASE LIST THE MAKE AND MODEL OF HEADSET THAT'S GIVING YOU PROBLEMS 100% of the TIME !

:P
Plantronics Discovery 665.
If no active data going on, hang up is just fine.
When data activity happening (didn't actually test if its 3g or Wifi or either one) the hang up delay happens.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 03-16-2011, 01:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

fade007 is keeping up the good workfade007 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
That's a very good idea and probably much better. Okay...

PLEASE LIST THE MAKE AND MODEL OF HEADSET THAT'S GIVING YOU PROBLEMS 100% of the TIME !

:P
Jabra Extreme - BT530
Ford Sync

ROM - Energy.RHODCDMA.29013.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGla ss.Mar.12

Old 03-16-2011, 01:37 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumRush37 View Post
First off, many thanks to NRG for the great ROMs!! Secondly, thanks to TeraDog, Powinmo, NinjaDuck, and many others for answering so many of our questions!!

I'm using the CHT 2 29xxx ROM and I use the Panel start menu to save LOTS of memory. I mentioned this issue before and there was no fix, but now that a lot of other fixes are happening...

Issue: using the Panel start menu messes up the icons of LOTS of programs. There are too many to list them all, but a few are: everything in HTC folder, solitaire icon in games folder, registry editor and settings export in tools, many icons in Settings, and others.

Also, I created my own Home.lnk because the Panel start menu does not have one (I use it often). I linked the HTC home icon png to it from the Windows folder, but it does not recognize it (probably because of the same issue as the other links having the wrong icons). The Home.lnk shows a standard 'blank' icon. Strange thing is if I leave my Home.lnk and revert back to the Normal start menu layout, then my Home.lnk shows the correct icon.

This problem has been around since I started using the Panel start menu layout many months ago.

Also, I have been unable to get the VZW 2.35 or 2.37 radio without installing one of the ROMs that have those radios. They are not in the Rhodium radio download thread. Anyone have a link to the radio only roms? I'm on the NOW network, but those radios work better in my home. I am not radio security unlocked so I am looking for the WV radio versions.

**Correction: 2.35 is available, but can't locate 2.37

Thanks in advance!!

Bum
Unfortunately it's something you have live with. The panel menu doesnt support the nice icons in the regular start menu. THAT's what saving the RAM... the basic graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
I agree.

But since Rhod CDMA is not NRGZ's main device, i think that would be correct that people who needs bluetooth problem fixed, make a little donation to NRGZ, to buy a BT headset.
Even 2-3 usd are ok if everybody donates.
It is a sign of appreciation of his work.
He will spend time, effort and money (to buy the headset) to correct this problem for us. He likes to build roms and to help us (without him our devices would be quite crappy), but he is not an NGO...

I donated him some beers, when i was using Raphael and now with Rhodium. I think is a way to show how we like what he is doing for us.
What's a "NGO" ? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
yep... thats it.. jumping off 005! just waiting on titanium. my dreaM rom woud be without titanium cooked in either!

been swamped, no time to test last 2 days..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
side note: Use flashlight.exe when you are late to work...
Smart phone, dumb idea lands Idaho man in jail

I was messing around with it yesterday (red & blue flash) :>)) pulled over this hottie... NOT.. :>))
Gotta have Titanium. Without it the ROM would be unstable

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
I have a Nokia BT900 (new and sealed) and Blue Ant T1 (used) I can ship tomorrow now that I am home for the next few days and not on the road. NRGZ can have either or both, consider it a donation and investment . Don't need them back.

Pretty much any BT headset that is multi point capable that I have tried on any number of Sprint TP2s has had the hangup issue.

@NRGZ, feel free to PM me with shipping info. If you'd rather do the Best Buy route, they should have plenty of Jawbone Icons - that's one of my primary headsets that has the hangup issue. Or you can go to Fry's there in LV - I've been to that one many times and they have a wider selection of BT headsets than Best Buy with a similar return policy lol.

As always appreciate your time here with us at PPC!
I will PM you

Quote:
Originally Posted by fade007 View Post
Jabra Extreme - BT530
Ford Sync

ROM - Energy.RHODCDMA.29013.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGla ss.Mar.12
Thanks

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Unfortunately it's something you have live with. The panel menu doesnt support the nice icons in the regular start menu. THAT's what saving the RAM... the basic graphics

Thanks
I'll be out in Vegas this friday for 12 days for a Monster Jam event and would gladly leave my tp2 that is connected to sprint with nrgz to test out the bluetooth function and whatever else if need be.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Wizard>Universal>Rhodium
Carrier: Qtel

cutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanx a lot NRG for making such a wonderful ROMS n regularly visiting here
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Achristocat is keeping up the good workAchristocat is keeping up the good work

Hello there all! Loving the new ROM!

Energy.RHODCDMA.29013.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Mar.12.7z

Battery life seems great and much more snappy than my last one...

Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Feb.12.7z

this one had a bunch of issues - lock screen lockups, stalls and resets all over. I was overclocking, but not excessively...

Current rom took to overclocking wonderfully!

...but I am having issues with my bluetooth headset - Motorola H710. Connects fine - It's the kind where you open the short boom to answer, or if it's on your ear, push the button and it'll answer the call. ALL that works...But trying to disconnect with the button or folding the boom does NOT work to disconnect. I have to push the red END button to end a call. It's not that big a deal for me, because answering a call is more important - time sensitive and all...

But you did ask if other people were having BT issues...

..and while you're asking, I cannot connect to my 2010 Nissan xTerra - the car finds the phone, phone finds the car, asks for a passcode, I put in what it asks for but says it's not the right passcode. I can actually see that I'm putting in the right numbers from my hard keypad / on screen keyboard (...tired it MANY many times...) and looked on various other forums for solutions, but...no dice...no joy...

Thanks NRG and all the posters for all the help!

P.S. to that one guy some pages back with the floating widget in CHT (I know...we're not a CHT forum, but I'm just trying to help , I got that when I tried to import CHT settings to my new flash. Floating black square widget that wouldn't be edited, couldn't make go away...Fortunately, I had just flashed, so I just hard reset my phone and started CHT and just reassigned links, widgets, etc - all CHT bits...Obnoxious I know, but..there it is...

Last edited by Achristocat; 03-16-2011 at 03:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

GoZO is just getting started

I just tried both sencity.Mar.15 roms. They both are not seeing the memory card I have installed. I am going to try and go back to to the rom from the 8th and see if that works.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
NRG, please PM powinmo with your addr... I can assure you, it'll happen
Quote:
I will PM you
PM sent back. Hopefully I'll be able to priority mail both headsets tomorrow or Friday at the latest before I head out of town again lol.

Here's hoping everyone is patient while we get NRGZ some extra BT headsets to test out
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development