PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2011, 05:59 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Freaky! And I made it! lol

Anyway... so does anyone have a BT headset that I can play with that definitely does not hangup with my ROM ? That would be the best scenario.. I'll return it very quickly.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR

Last edited by NRGZ28; 03-15-2011 at 06:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

I have a plantronics 220 also with BT hang up issue..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Brent212 is just getting started

I lost all the icons on my start menu shortcuts. Anyone know where I can get the image files, so I can reapply them with JWMD Icon Changer?
Old 03-15-2011, 08:30 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
I have a plantronics 220 also with BT hang up issue..
an offer or fyi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
... so does anyone have a BT headset that I can play with that definitely does not hangup with my ROM ? That would be the best scenario.. I'll return it very quickly.
NRG, please PM powinmo with your addr... I can assure you, it'll happen

With all the pissing & whining about the BT hangup issue, right now there should be about 50 people minimum... with posts trying to send their BT headset to NRG RIGHT NOW!

Cmon people... jaja binksa thinksa yousa never post again about BT issues if you aren't willing to send/trust NRG with it!!!!!

I usually try to stay out of the Frey of adversity on these posts... but promise if you don't step up & make good on NRG offer, I'll hound you if you ask about it, ever again!!!!!!

Last edited by teradog; 03-15-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

I thought I would test bluetooth a bit.. Really weird after a soft reset, it takes like 3 presses of the button, on the headset to hang up, after that it seems to hang up fine with 1 button press. if I let it sit for a while then it goes back to needing 3 button presses to hang up..weird, I'm going to keep playing with it tonight
Old 03-15-2011, 09:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 w/Energy Dec 13 29XXX * Sense 2019

madkoopa is becoming a great contributor

Gasp! New Roms Already?
Old 03-15-2011, 10:12 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Hey, anybody miss me?

Thanks to everyone who helped make me VIP! I woke up with 6-pack abs and a full head of hair! Chicks simply cannot get enough of me

Anyway, I've been following this BT problem. My own experience has been that BT in my car works flawlessly (no hangup problem, incoming calls ring through the car and phone). But I recently bought a Digipower stereo BT set (Micro Center - Digipower Stereo Sports Neckband Bluetooth Headset) and I encountered the hangup problem. I returned the Digipower (not because of the hangup problem, it just didn't work well for running).

My suggestion to NRG: Instead of trying to find someone to send you a headset, maybe instead "buy" a known non-hanging up unit from Best Buy or something. Return it within 30 days. I think it's safer than sending something back and forth and potentially having someone blame you if it gets lost or anything happens to it. I know it's unlikely but you never know. Just a suggestion! Thanks for looking into the problem.

Last edited by sly; 03-15-2011 at 10:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:29 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
Hey, anybody miss me?

Thanks to everyone who helped make me VIP! I woke up with 6-pack abs and a full head of hair! Chicks simply cannot get enough of me

Anyway, I've been following this BT problem. My own experience has been that BT in my car works flawlessly (no hangup problem, incoming calls ring through the car and phone). But I recently bought a Digipower stereo BT set (Micro Center - Digipower Stereo Sports Neckband Bluetooth Headset) and I encountered the hangup problem. I returned the Digipower (not because of the hangup problem, it just didn't work well for running).

My suggestion to NRG: Instead of trying to find someone to send you a headset, maybe instead "buy" a known non-hanging up unit from Best Buy or something. Return it within 30 days. I think it's safer than sending something back and forth and potentially having someone blame you if it gets lost or anything happens to it. I know it's unlikely but you never know. Just a suggestion! Thanks for looking into the problem.
Been wondering where you have been... thought you went over to the Dark Side and got a droid or something terrible like that. Good to have you back.

Speaking of hair, your avatar is still bald. You need to update it to reflect the new VIP image.

David
Old 03-15-2011, 10:50 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Been wondering where you have been... thought you went over to the Dark Side and got a droid or something terrible like that. Good to have you back.

Speaking of hair, your avatar is still bald. You need to update it to reflect the new VIP image.

David
Yep, still hooked on WM. Maybe Sprint's announcement on 3/22 will change my mind. I'll have to look for a new avatar (though, I think it's quite cute bald or not!)

Now, don't you have some Physician Assistanting to do?!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:56 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Hey, anybody miss me?

That's a very good idea and probably much better. Okay...

PLEASE LIST THE MAKE AND MODEL OF HEADSET THAT'S GIVING YOU PROBLEMS 100% of the TIME !

Quote:
Yep, still hooked on WM. Maybe Sprint's announcement on 3/22 will change my mind. I'll have to look for a new avatar (though, I think it's quite cute bald or not!)

Now, don't you have some Physician Assistanting to do?!
:P
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development