PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ThrottleAbuse is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by echostormfury View Post
Thanks for the attachments... however I'm still puzzled as to how to make a shortcut to my .exe , I only have TomTom Navigator.exe on my storage card and don't have a .lnk file associated, do I just add the .exe like this?

"Copy( "\Storage Card\TomTom Navigator.exe", "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GPS\TomTom Navigator.exe", TRUE )"
I am not sure if there is a better way, but open total commander and find the tom tom .exe file. Select it then select file in the lower left corner. A list of options will come up and at the top it will have a bunch of arrows like this >>>>>>>> select that and then you will see another list of options. Select the create shortcut option. Select tree and specify the location you want the link copied too. In this case the root of the storage card. Then select ok. It should create a link that you need for your script to work. Be careful on the first step because it seems every time I try and select the file I want to copy it opens the program I am trying to make the link for. I just end up closing the program and the .exe file will then be selected in total commander. I have my Igo saved on the storage card so it is always in the same spot when you flash. Not sure how it would work if the tom tom is stored on the phone memory. After you change the target in the shortcut tab then save it and change the .lnk file name to Tom Tom or whatever and you should have your shortcut link to enter into the script I posted. Like I said I am sure there is an easier way, but I don't know it. Hope this works for you.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jackstephen is a n00b
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

help!!! My phone is locked and i am using the correct password and still tells me wrong password. I am on a Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 with Titanium / Sense 2.1 ROM Jul 10| 21908
Old 07-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstephen View Post
help!!! My phone is locked and i am using the correct password and still tells me wrong password. I am on a Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 with Titanium / Sense 2.1 ROM Jul 10| 21908
If you used any special characters in your password like : or / , they are reversed on the hardware keyboard. so, if you need : hit / instead and viseversa.

Hope that helps.

David
Old 07-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Lurker

GranTorino is a n00b

I tried searching the forum but i think my search terms were too broad because the results didn't help much so I apologize if this has been addressed.

I'm using the Cookie Energy ROM Build 23569 and I noticed while texting the other day that on the "J" and "N" buttons on the physical keyboard, when you press the FN button, the symbols are mixed (The colon on the N produces a slash and the slash on the N produces a colon). I was wondering if this is a known issue and whetehr there was a fix for it. Thanks for your help and a great ROM too!
Old 07-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranTorino View Post
I tried searching the forum but i think my search terms were too broad because the results didn't help much so I apologize if this has been addressed.

I'm using the Cookie Energy ROM Build 23569 and I noticed while texting the other day that on the "J" and "N" buttons on the physical keyboard, when you press the FN button, the symbols are mixed (The colon on the N produces a slash and the slash on the N produces a colon). I was wondering if this is a known issue and whetehr there was a fix for it. Thanks for your help and a great ROM too!
LOL. Read my post above yours. I was just a couple minutes ahead of you. search the attached files of this thread for "keyboard fix". Go to the main cdma tp2 upgrades forum and next to the energy rom main thread you'll see a paperclip icon. Thats the list of attached files. Click on it and another window will open and you can scroll through it for the fix.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

tdemeza is a n00b

Anyone know if 23911 contains threaded email?

It would help me out a lot..

Thanks.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Lurker

GranTorino is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
LOL. Read my post above yours. I was just a couple minutes ahead of you. search the attached files of this thread for "keyboard fix". Go to the main cdma tp2 upgrades forum and next to the energy rom main thread you'll see a paperclip icon. Thats the list of attached files. Click on it and another window will open and you can scroll through it for the fix.

David
That's funny about the timing. Thanks for the tip David!
Old 07-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Lurker

FAST5 is a n00b

Can anyone confirm that this latest release (July 14th) has addressed the random freeze issues that have been plaguing the TP2?

These ROMs really do appear amazing, however there's nothing more frustrating than a phone that doesn't wake up.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by markreif View Post
Energy.RHODCDMA.23569.Titanium.Jul.04
Thanks. I don't like 6.5.x myself so I stick to 6.5 builds. I have the 21911 titanium build and I also run Mobile Shell on top. Everything is pretty smooth, except the battery display issue mentioned here - the icon on top never changes from "plug" to battery meter when I unplug my phone and battery meter shows 100% always. I don't care much about it since I use Mobile Shell meter anyways, but it would be nice to find a fix.

Last edited by Gorby; 07-15-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:46 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Is there a seperate link for the July 14th builds? The OP link takes me to the July 10th builds. Am I missing something?

My apologies if this has already been addressed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development