PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Is there a seperate link for the July 14th builds? The OP link takes me to the July 10th builds. Am I missing something?

My apologies if this has already been addressed.
Only Titanium / Sense 2.1 ROMs have July 14th build date. The rest are 10th so far.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranTorino View Post
I tried searching the forum but i think my search terms were too broad because the results didn't help much so I apologize if this has been addressed.

I'm using the Cookie Energy ROM Build 23569 and I noticed while texting the other day that on the "J" and "N" buttons on the physical keyboard, when you press the FN button, the symbols are mixed (The colon on the N produces a slash and the slash on the N produces a colon). I was wondering if this is a known issue and whetehr there was a fix for it. Thanks for your help and a great ROM too!
Here you go. You need to run this with each new ROM. NRG makes his roms for several phones soyou need to remap. I hope this helps...
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Keyboard Fix.cab (6.9 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-15-2010, 04:34 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
Only Titanium / Sense 2.1 ROMs have July 14th build date. The rest are 10th so far.

Thanks for the response - I thought I was going nuts...lol
Old 07-15-2010, 04:39 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
You can try this and see if it works, also post back if it works or not, I'm out of the country or I would check myself.
well I uploaded the caller ID database and 3 people has downloaded it and one person hit the thanks button, but no ones said if it worked or not, would be nice to know if it works so I'll know if someone else asks that if I should give them the file or not, help me help others and let me know if it works.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:41 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
well I uploaded the caller ID database and 3 people has downloaded it and one person hit the thanks button, but no ones said if it worked or not, would be nice to know if it works so I'll know if someone else asks that if I should give them the file or not, help me help others and let me know if it works.
Link please....

I am on another 6.5X rom....but the issue was custom dialer....which I have...
Old 07-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
You can try this and see if it works, also post back if it works or not, I'm out of the country or I would check myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngnick09 View Post
So I removed the CHT lockscreen and I have no other lock enabled, but my phone still freezes up and the sense just doesn't work. Any other way to fix this?
I'm going to be honest and let you know that I can't think of anything else to tell you to do, CHT lock screen has caused issues for others so I figured that was your issue, I know it's a little pain in the butt, but if I was you I would hard reset the phone, provision it, soft reset, install keyboard fix, soft reset and then see how things run. Like I said I'm out of the country right now but I'm not having any of the issues that a lot are having with there phones, but I'm running a June 6th 23569 ROM, but I can't test everything out either since I'm not connected to the network, but that's my suggestion for you to try and fix your issue. Sorry that I can't be of more assistance.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:50 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDarklord View Post
Link please....

I am on another 6.5X rom....but the issue was custom dialer....which I have...
I appreciate the thanks, but I was looking for one of the guys that downloaded the file to tell me if it worked, I don't want to pass out a caller ID cab if it doesn't work. here's the link to the post where I uploaded the file.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=21009
Old 07-15-2010, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Quote:
I was the thanks and downloaded it but can't upload it to my phone until this evening.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

stevey5036 is keeping up the good workstevey5036 is keeping up the good work

I am all for NRG taking his time on the next release. There are a lot of minor bugs and annoyances that have popped up over the past two weeks and I think all of those things should be ironed out before any more core or package updates are implemented into the ROM. Cookie should really figure out what the hell is going on the with lock screen issues too..
Old 07-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
I appreciate the thanks, but I was looking for one of the guys that downloaded the file to tell me if it worked, I don't want to pass out a caller ID cab if it doesn't work. here's the link to the post where I uploaded the file.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=21009
Meh..something I could do for a fellow Tennessean.

You make a good point though about the thanks. It seems like fewer people do it lately.

You have been quite helpful and you do deserve it.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development