View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 01:37 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumRush37 View Post
First off, many thanks to NRG for the great ROMs!! Secondly, thanks to TeraDog, Powinmo, NinjaDuck, and many others for answering so many of our questions!!

I'm using the CHT 2 29xxx ROM and I use the Panel start menu to save LOTS of memory. I mentioned this issue before and there was no fix, but now that a lot of other fixes are happening...

Issue: using the Panel start menu messes up the icons of LOTS of programs. There are too many to list them all, but a few are: everything in HTC folder, solitaire icon in games folder, registry editor and settings export in tools, many icons in Settings, and others.

Also, I created my own Home.lnk because the Panel start menu does not have one (I use it often). I linked the HTC home icon png to it from the Windows folder, but it does not recognize it (probably because of the same issue as the other links having the wrong icons). The Home.lnk shows a standard 'blank' icon. Strange thing is if I leave my Home.lnk and revert back to the Normal start menu layout, then my Home.lnk shows the correct icon.

This problem has been around since I started using the Panel start menu layout many months ago.

Also, I have been unable to get the VZW 2.35 or 2.37 radio without installing one of the ROMs that have those radios. They are not in the Rhodium radio download thread. Anyone have a link to the radio only roms? I'm on the NOW network, but those radios work better in my home. I am not radio security unlocked so I am looking for the WV radio versions.

**Correction: 2.35 is available, but can't locate 2.37

Thanks in advance!!

Bum
Unfortunately it's something you have live with. The panel menu doesnt support the nice icons in the regular start menu. THAT's what saving the RAM... the basic graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
I agree.

But since Rhod CDMA is not NRGZ's main device, i think that would be correct that people who needs bluetooth problem fixed, make a little donation to NRGZ, to buy a BT headset.
Even 2-3 usd are ok if everybody donates.
It is a sign of appreciation of his work.
He will spend time, effort and money (to buy the headset) to correct this problem for us. He likes to build roms and to help us (without him our devices would be quite crappy), but he is not an NGO...

I donated him some beers, when i was using Raphael and now with Rhodium. I think is a way to show how we like what he is doing for us.
What's a "NGO" ? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
yep... thats it.. jumping off 005! just waiting on titanium. my dreaM rom woud be without titanium cooked in either!

been swamped, no time to test last 2 days..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
side note: Use flashlight.exe when you are late to work...
Smart phone, dumb idea lands Idaho man in jail

I was messing around with it yesterday (red & blue flash) :>)) pulled over this hottie... NOT.. :>))
Gotta have Titanium. Without it the ROM would be unstable

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
I have a Nokia BT900 (new and sealed) and Blue Ant T1 (used) I can ship tomorrow now that I am home for the next few days and not on the road. NRGZ can have either or both, consider it a donation and investment . Don't need them back.

Pretty much any BT headset that is multi point capable that I have tried on any number of Sprint TP2s has had the hangup issue.

@NRGZ, feel free to PM me with shipping info. If you'd rather do the Best Buy route, they should have plenty of Jawbone Icons - that's one of my primary headsets that has the hangup issue. Or you can go to Fry's there in LV - I've been to that one many times and they have a wider selection of BT headsets than Best Buy with a similar return policy lol.

As always appreciate your time here with us at PPC!
I will PM you

Quote:
Originally Posted by fade007 View Post
Jabra Extreme - BT530
Ford Sync

ROM - Energy.RHODCDMA.29013.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGla ss.Mar.12
Thanks

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 4 times.