View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:39 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Comes up with 141.5, settles @ 140.4 MB RAM (progRAM), 202 MB Storage!!!!!!!!!!!!

...yep with a nice start & home menu... (home/today screen - cookie/sense replacement)!...
Can't believe I'm running on a TP2 with over 140 MB of RAM... LOL... now to put on battclock, wktask, wimospeed 1.06 and just a couple more... UNREAL

Due to the fact NRG cooks in the best of the best apps... and runs CFC compression... I've also got, Google Maps, Bing, Complete MS Office, etc.., etc... AND 140 MB of RAM!

Now for the latest Android..
Come on Dawg. Stop bragging!