PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 04:03 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

darn, now i have to try to remember how to change them back... (startmenu icons in a row..) was hoping to coast along on autopilot, backup, task29, flash, yes, yes, yes.... now I have to think... maybe, i'll just get up & find that remote!
*edit* eeek gads man... my fingers auto go to the blank spaces where they used to be... STOP that... again..

Last edited by teradog; 09-04-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
IMO: IE doesn't do flash well on a few of my main web sites I use, Opera has been better. Plus, just loading the pages I goto, Opera comes up first.. (is partially usable first) most of the time for me.
Yeah ur right, just tried it out on a website with alot of flash & graphics... U already know my result LOL
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3matthew3 View Post
anybody have a screenshot of the icons/text in the new 9/4 rom?
Here ya go:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (7.0 KB, 88 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lovingHDTV; 09-04-2010 at 04:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint!

veedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to veedubguru

Got a quick question for anyone who might be able to answer this one for me...

To anyone that's actually played with ALL of NRGZ28s Sense ROMs, which one typically has the most free ram?

Now before anyone says "Titanium", I can't stand it!

I just need a touch more free ram than what I get with the Cookie Dinik Glass 23xxx ROMs I've been using. Just wondering if there's enough of a difference in one of the other Energy Sense ROMs to switch away from it. Doubt I'd give it up over 5 free MBs, but 10 or more definately!

Can anyone answer this one for me? Or maybe just post back with what you have for free ram on boot with the other Sense ROMs?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:17 PM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Yeah ur right, just tried it out on a website with alot of flash & graphics... U already know my result LOL
Keywords... usable first... sometimes IE will finish whole page faster, but does it all at once, I see nothing.. most of the time I DON"T want the page it's loading anyway. PPCgeeks... last page, I can hit last page real quick on Opera, IE wants to load everything before I can move on...
:>)) speaking of flash... have you flashed yet? Get going man! :>))
24631 pp 12 cookie: 78MB free on 2nd boot, nothing loaded
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Keywords... usable first... sometimes IE will finish whole page faster, but does it all at once, I see nothing.. most of the time I DON"T want the page it's loading anyway. PPCgeeks... last page, I can hit last page real quick on Opera, IE wants to load everything before I can move on...
:>)) speaking of flash... have you flashed yet? Get going man! :>))
I downloaded the new Cookie with Dinik when I was home but it sucks that I will have to wait until tomorrow... I got the shakes like I was on cocaine & went cold turkey!! LOL I cant wait to flash!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:21 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedubguru View Post
Got a quick question for anyone who might be able to answer this one for me...

To anyone that's actually played with ALL of NRGZ28s Sense ROMs, which one typically has the most free ram?

Now before anyone says "Titanium", I can't stand it!

I just need a touch more free ram than what I get with the Cookie Dinik Glass 23xxx ROMs I've been using. Just wondering if there's enough of a difference in one of the other Energy Sense ROMs to switch away from it. Doubt I'd give it up over 5 free MBs, but 10 or more definately!

Can anyone answer this one for me? Or maybe just post back with what you have for free ram on boot with the other Sense ROMs?
Get your best w/o cookie, any ROM without cookie. Next, hit the paperclip on thread title (cdma roms) & DL pagepool.exe, run it on your ROM, the lower the pp, the better avail RAM.. Do 6pp & you should have 84 MB free even with cookie
Guessing standard sense WAG (wild a$$ guess), could hit 90MB free with pp of 6!

Last edited by teradog; 09-04-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint!

veedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to veedubguru

Quote:
Wow, definate improvement. Although I ususally leave the pp where it's set becuase I end up noticing a slow down if I shift it more than a couple of MBs. But with my 24MB Page Pool, I should have around 65 free, which is better than what I have now. Usually on boot, give it five minutes for everything to completely load and I'm down to 50MBs.

Are you running the Dinik, GTX, or just plain Cookie?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:31 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedubguru View Post
Wow, definate improvement. Although I ususally leave the pp where it's set becuase I end up noticing a slow down if I shift it more than a couple of MBs. But with my 24MB Page Pool, I should have around 65 free, which is better than what I have now. Usually on boot, give it five minutes for everything to completely load and I'm down to 50MBs.

Are you running the Dinik, GTX, or just plain Cookie?
NEVER GTX (ha!) I'm anti white screen (battery drain) :>)) NEVER Dinik (ha!) I can't see crap especially outside with all that reflection stuff on every icon.. :>)
REGULAR COOKIE:
Flashback:
23678 pp 18, (my current) 1 reboot, nothing extra loaded = 70 MB free of 181 MB

flashback from last ROM 129 for comparison..
0mb = 60MB free out of 199 OS suppose to dynamically allocate! (DON'T USE)
8mb = 81MB free out of 191 I ran this twice as the numbers were unreal & non proportional
12mb = 75 MB free out of 187 (drop of 6)
16mb = 73-72 MB free out of 183 (drop of 2-3)
20mb = 70-69 MB free out of 179 (drop of 4)

24mb=65 MB free out of 175 (drop of 4ish)
32mb= 57 MB free out of 167 (drop of 8 on 8 change)
64mb= 25MB free out of 135 (drop of 32 on 32 change)
FROM: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...51#post1916751

I'm 3 up on this ROM over that one I post about many weeks ago.. so add 3 ...not sure about dinik or gtx
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Quote:
darn, now i have to try to remember how to change them back... (startmenu icons in a row..) was hoping to coast along on autopilot, backup, task29, flash, yes, yes, yes.... now I have to think... maybe, i'll just get up & find that remote!
*edit* eeek gads man... my fingers auto go to the blank spaces where they used to be... STOP that... again..
If you find my remote....let me know. I really miss all of my toys.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development