PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 12:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

jamal33 is keeping up the good workjamal33 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 19| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

should we provision? i never do and all nrgz roms i tried work just fine.

Im with Sprint by the way
Old 03-26-2010, 12:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

JHComputerGuy is keeping up the good workJHComputerGuy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal33 View Post
should we provision? i never do and all nrgz roms i tried work just fine.

Im with Sprint by the way
You might have to do some fixes to get MMS to work properly.. look at post #14485.. I posted a MR X Sprint cab.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

twizt3d is becoming a great contributor

has anyone successfully disabled htc messaging in the latest rom with 2.5? im running Mar25, and when following the guides from xda, i get lots of errors, and threading breaks. i prefer ms messaging please and thankyou
Old 03-26-2010, 12:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium CDMA/GSM
Carrier: Iusacell / Telcel on Roaming

drmolle is a n00b
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmolle View Post
I´ve been having a problem opening emails, I can see the preview but once I click on them they wont open.
Itried a hardreset 2 times with no luck.

I tried the Chrisd1a1 Solution in:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...05#post5442905

EMAIL ISSUE FIX

Go the following Key:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\Templates\IPM\Note]
Change the following value from:
"Read"="\\Windows\\HTC_read_note.htm"
TO:
"Read"="\\Windows\\read_note.htm"

change Compose to:

"Compose" = \\Windows\compose_note.htm"

And Is not working either.

Any clue???

Pherhaps with newrom this will be fixed??
Thanks

I Found some clues with my email problems: Since my Medical applications (Up to Date and CHM Reader) use old Internet Explorer, they don´t work with new builds. However if you use the fix (that simply takes one step back in I.E. version) you will not be able to read emails since Pocket Outlook seems to use New Internet Explorer fetures. So every time I need to read a medical book Y need to install the cab and then uninstall it If I want to see my emails.

Any solution???

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by drmolle; 03-26-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:54 AM
N00b

drmolle is a n00b
Re: Telcel, Movistar Conection and CHM reader fixed

Quote:
I solved the GSM Configuration problem automaticly with the attached HTC ConnectionSetup 1.5.3714 found in XDA Developers Forum.

I found that installing the attached CHMReader FIX XDA WM 6.1 P.I.E For WM6.CAB that bakwards IE to an early version allows me to use CH Reader, However you will lose newest cool IE features, but since I use mainly Opera it is fine.
If you use this fix it will block your email reading since email reading seems to use newest Internet Explorer features to work. You will be able to see the email but if you try to open, it It will just popup and get back without showing the email. You will need to uninstall the cab to get back to normal.

Any Clues?

Another email reader? A newer version of chm reader?
Old 03-26-2010, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Samsung Epic

JHComputerGuy is keeping up the good workJHComputerGuy is keeping up the good work

Just an update, Sprint mms works through htc messaging and windows messaging by using the cab I posted on #14485
Old 03-26-2010, 12:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

jamal33 is keeping up the good workjamal33 is keeping up the good work

is stealth tethering build into any of NRGZ roms or do we have to apply the ICS and Wmodem fix.cab ?
Old 03-26-2010, 12:59 AM
N00b

drmolle is a n00b
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
UPDATE:

Email Issue is back but I noticed it appeared after my DATA Manual Config and after my Sashimi Auto Customization. It may be related to one of my cabs. will try tomorrow again with a hard reset and manual cab instal to locate the cab its doing this.

Buenas Noches
I noticed that thios happened becouse Sashimi automaticly installs my CM reader fix cab.

However if you use the fix (that simply takes one step back in I.E. version) ypou cill nobe able to read emails since Pocket Outlook seems to use New Internet Explorer fetures. So every time I need to read a medical book Y need to install the cab and then uninstall it If I want to see my emails.

Any solution???

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:11 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
Since you are going to reupload anyway, there is a newer version of MyPhone. I will try and get the cab posted here.
Thanks. I will throw that in the pot

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Just loaded the new 2.1. Running great with some nice new touchs. XDA_UC and BG4ALL burnt in. Very smooth and very fast. Thanks for sticking with the 2.1's.
Anytime.. I will continue to make Sense 2.1 as long as they get downloaded.... I've been thinking of cutting the Titanium ROMs, but some people decided to stick with them... sigh... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
Are these new builds based off of the official sprint 6.5 build??
Part of its.. the official sprint 6.5 ROM is not that great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestheanykey View Post
So I have never been a twitter guy, but know enough to have set up an account and follow a couple people. And I have also started following NRG to get his update tweets and questions right on my phone. But I am not sure how to respond to a tweet from NRG when he asks for input, so that it posts to his twitter account. Since he isn't following me just posting a tweet from my phone via my account won't get anything to him correct?

Thanks,
Just use a @ in front of my name and it'll be all good

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
I could just try but.... do I have to put my sdconfig.txt in a folder or will xda_uc recognize it?
Thanks
XDA_UC should pickup your old UC setup just fine. If you want to be sure, just move everything out of your UC folder to \XDA_UC on the storage card...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Fantastic ROM so far!

Very Very Nice Job NRG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Happy to report that on the 23549 Cookie build, battery discharge is at something like 30% of it was with an activesync connection on the 17th build of 23547.

The rom is smooth, fast, and pretty good on power.

I am in love with my phone again!
:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
Newest MaxManilla is working pretty good so far.. Even the wallpaper.. For everyone with Sprint, try running the Mr. X Sprint cab that I have attached here instead of the included provisioning.. I used this and restarted.. I still have data and I can send and receive MMS/picture mail fine.. To send MMS, I just sent a new picture mail instead of MMS. It gives both options but on my phone when I chose MMS, it could not find pictures I had on my phone, but picture mail found them just fine..
Good... I'll replace mine with this one then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizt3d View Post
has anyone successfully disabled htc messaging in the latest rom with 2.5? im running Mar25, and when following the guides from xda, i get lots of errors, and threading breaks. i prefer ms messaging please and thankyou
Dont need to.. it's already disabled !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
Just an update, Sprint mms works through htc messaging and windows messaging by using the cab I posted on #14485
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal33 View Post
is stealth tethering build into any of NRGZ roms or do we have to apply the ICS and Wmodem fix.cab ?
yes... it should be

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 03-26-2010, 01:18 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

nrg why is cookie 2x895 version only 148mg is it not a loaded rom this time ??
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development