PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

reckert is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23549/21895 |Mar 26| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

I found a bit newer Verizon Visual Voicemail (v 1.1.12.9) (Try say that 10 times fast).
It seems to be the same as the one in the FAQ post, just a bit more finger friendly, plus if it can't connect to the network, it gives you the option to automatically dial *86.

One thing I did notice is that it doesn't seem to connect to the network as quickly, but its voice mail - whats the rush .
Attached Files
File Type: cab VVM65_Pro_1.1.12.9.CAB (1.55 MB, 82 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23549/21895 |Mar 26| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

23549 Cookie is up.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, TP, TP2, Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

proxcee is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
Start-Tools-Device Lock-Enable-Save
Thanks for the reply....I tried that already. Doesn't work for some reason.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, TP, TP2, Evo 4G

proxcee is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxcee View Post
Thanks for the reply....I tried that already. Doesn't work for some reason.
Scratch that...tried it again and it works. Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone else on uscelluar using the carrier prov and it breaks your data like me.

data works fine prior the carrier prov. damn!
Old 03-26-2010, 06:24 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
anyone else on uscelluar using the carrier prov and it breaks your data like me.

data works fine prior the carrier prov. damn!
Pretty sure you just have to turn data back on from the comm manager tab...
Old 03-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Pretty sure you just have to turn data back on from the comm manager tab...
It doesn't look off to me? after your carrier prov you have to turn your data back on ? How ?

but when i click data connection from comm manager > existing connection > it it says Sprint not USC
Old 03-26-2010, 06:35 PM
GTX Team Member

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
It doesn't look off to me? after your carrier prov you have to turn your data back on ? How ?

but when i click data connection from comm manager > existing connection > it it says Sprint not USC
In the middle of a flash, but I believe if you go to the comm tab, wireless controls, there should be a data connection that you'll need to slide to "on"...
Old 03-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
In the middle of a flash, but I believe if you go to the comm tab, wireless controls, there should be a data connection that you'll need to slide to "on"...
Comm tab? i cant find what you are referring to.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:55 PM
GTX Team Member

Quote:
Comm tab? i cant find what you are referring to.
Comm tab...should be the next to last tab next to the call history tab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development