PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

setox is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

im having issues with an app im thinking it may not work with SiriusWM6 it keeps stating unknown error has occurred i was thinking maybe its the rom it was working with mightyrom i wanted to switch to your rom for a while due to the program has been very laggy and the stream has been intermittent... anyone have any ideas
Old 02-08-2010, 03:26 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)
Carrier: Sprint

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23519/21891 |Feb 4| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
I do not buy that for a minute. It is not like the animations are some crazy amount of 3D effects going on. They are a couple of clouds or a wiper blade. Plus the animations run fine from the weather screen as well as the app launcher screen if you were to scroll up and run it from there........I don't believe you would need a 1ghz processor to run an animation like that without lag......Plus if you use Maxmanilla and set it to the anolog clock only, the animations work with less lag.....

Hopefully someone will eventually figure it out, until then I will just keep disabling it.
What's there to not understand? Faster processor = faster animations, faster phone, faster everything...it's not rocket science
Old 02-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Hi all,
does any one have a working InCall Recording cab for this rom please? It appears the latest release doesn`t have it and I use this feathure alot.
Many thanks for any help.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Grinder911 is a n00b

First off thanks for your hard work on cooking this ROM.

I'm having a problem with the in call volume on the Feb 4 21891 version.
(I've also had the same problem on previous versions.)

I can turn it down completely and it is still very loud.

Is there something I'm missing to change this or a registry setting?
Old 02-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is there a battery cab you can run on this rom? i am talking like the one on Mobile shell where it is a icon itself.I loved having the battery cab rather then just the top screen battery
Old 02-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

dilbert is a n00b

I have turned off "Flash light for" for every event, and I still get it flashing when I receive a new email.

How can I turn this off? I use the phone as an e-reader, and the flashing light is annoying.

Thanks
Old 02-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Achromaticteg is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Achromaticteg

Everytime I download a new energy rom lately all i can see is a .nbh file...all the other files are missing? why?
Old 02-08-2010, 05:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

ntiemeier is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I am looking for some assistance with Sashimi. Since I am now a ROM Flashing addict, I figured it was time to use Sashimi to help reduce the amount of time that it takes to get set with a new ROM. I have downloaded and installed it and started to play with it. It is a great tool. I have also used Murducky's guide (thanks Murducky, very helpful). The question that I have is it possible to get Sashimi to install apps to the storage card with the Feb. 7th 23529 ROM? In looking through the Sashim forum, I noticed that there are some issues with getting Sashimi to install to the storage card on the newer 6.5.x builds. I saw a possible work around here http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?p=1626#p1626 but was wondering if anyone was using that fix or has another one to get cabs to automatically install to the storage card. I would be very greatful if anyone can provide some assitance. Thanks in advance.

Yes, this is possible but it requires a modification to the SASHIMI Script. Attached is the working copy that I modified. Just replace SASHIMI.mscr it in the SASHIMI/program/bin/ dir and run. This will make the 'sc' folder work as it was designed. Hope it helps

SASHIMI.mscr
Old 02-08-2010, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by digida View Post
Can you please share your solution? I too have flashed many times from the SD card (I keep a couple versions of Energy and the Stock Rom on the SD card). When I tried doing it with this version it never would see that the file was on the root of the card and I even tried putting the stock rom image on the root that I have flashed from many times before and it wouldn't see it.

I have tried another SD card and it would not work either. I am still able to flash from the PC via USB but I like being able to flash away from the computer...
I had the same problem with the 2/7 rom. I would get serial at the bottom. I used the above uploader file and ot worked fine. Now if anyone knows why I can't turn wifi on I would appreciate it.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Hi all,
does any one have a working InCall Recording cab for this rom please? It appears the latest release doesn`t have it and I use this feathure alot.
Many thanks for any help.
Go to the start menu then Tools -> TD2 Tweaks. There is a tab Labeled Phone and a box to enable the in call recorder. That should sort you out just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder911 View Post
First off thanks for your hard work on cooking this ROM.

I'm having a problem with the in call volume on the Feb 4 21891 version.
(I've also had the same problem on previous versions.)

I can turn it down completely and it is still very loud.

Is there something I'm missing to change this or a registry setting?
Install attached cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRGZ28 Volumebeeps patch.cab (501 Bytes, 72 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development