PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vintercept™
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Works fine for me on the Feb 4th rom
Dang, I wonder why it doesn't work on feb 7 rom? After a fresh flash and only install that cab there is a grey box over the clock and it messes up when you swipe up. I'd even dl the feb 4 rom if I could just to have this work
Old 02-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

I am looking for some assistance with Sashimi. Since I am now a ROM Flashing addict, I figured it was time to use Sashimi to help reduce the amount of time that it takes to get set with a new ROM. I have downloaded and installed it and started to play with it. It is a great tool. I have also used Murducky's guide (thanks Murducky, very helpful). The question that I have is it possible to get Sashimi to install apps to the storage card with the Feb. 7th 23529 ROM? In looking through the Sashim forum, I noticed that there are some issues with getting Sashimi to install to the storage card on the newer 6.5.x builds. I saw a possible work around here http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?p=1626#p1626 but was wondering if anyone was using that fix or has another one to get cabs to automatically install to the storage card. I would be very greatful if anyone can provide some assitance. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Does anyone have a link to some animated wallpapers for the TP2... I am tired of looking at the same 3.
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
Old 02-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

satveeraj is a n00b

Posting this question out there once again.
Is it possible to change the lock screen pad from the default white layout to the black rounded buttons?
Old 02-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShade001 View Post
Send btn is now in the area where you type your message. There are 2 icons on the right. One is Send and the other is Attach. The send btn is above the attach btn (the one above the paper clip icon).
Ok, same as on the Feb 4th then. Damn, I like it when the send is one of the "soft keys".

Old 02-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

is there any tweaks out there to get better battery life with this rom? if so can someone point the way.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO

glenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I am looking for some assistance with Sashimi. Since I am now a ROM Flashing addict, I figured it was time to use Sashimi to help reduce the amount of time that it takes to get set with a new ROM. I have downloaded and installed it and started to play with it. It is a great tool. I have also used Murducky's guide (thanks Murducky, very helpful). The question that I have is it possible to get Sashimi to install apps to the storage card with the Feb. 7th 23529 ROM? In looking through the Sashim forum, I noticed that there are some issues with getting Sashimi to install to the storage card on the newer 6.5.x builds. I saw a possible work around here http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?p=1626#p1626 but was wondering if anyone was using that fix or has another one to get cabs to automatically install to the storage card. I would be very greatful if anyone can provide some assitance. Thanks in advance.
Yes, you need to make some changes to the \SASHIMI\Program\Bin\SASHIMI.mscr file. I've attached an edited version of it. Just rename it to remove the "6.5.3 " prefix. I keep a copy of both files, so I can go back and forth between the 23xxx and 21xxx versions.

In case you're curious why it's needed, SASHIMI tries to find the 2 radio buttons to choose the install location on the screen and select the storage card one. It depends on the buttons being in a specific location, but the newer versions on the 23xxx ROMS have a different screen configuration.

Glen
Attached Files
File Type: mscr 6.5.3 SASHIMI.mscr (194.2 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Currently running the 21891 MaxManila Feb7 Rom.

When the system first boots my memory usage is at 56%. Eventually with no applications running my memory usage jumps to 83%. Is anyone else seeing this happen, and if so what are you doing to try and keep the memory usage closer to 56%?
Old 02-08-2010, 02:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23519/21891 |Feb 4| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Can't wait to get a Rom that has no slowdown on the weather animations.....A this rate it looks like it is not going to happen on the TP2. The weird thing is if you flick up on your homescreen to just the program launcher page, the rain animation with the wiper runs fine. Flick to the flip clock and you would think you activated every program to run at once....Especially if you have changed the wallpaper.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Yup...gonna have to get a phone with a better processor if you want things faster...ROM is based off the Leo (HD2) which has the snapdragon!
I do not buy that for a minute. It is not like the animations are some crazy amount of 3D effects going on. They are a couple of clouds or a wiper blade. Plus the animations run fine from the weather screen as well as the app launcher screen if you were to scroll up and run it from there........I don't believe you would need a 1ghz processor to run an animation like that without lag......Plus if you use Maxmanilla and set it to the anolog clock only, the animations work with less lag.....

Hopefully someone will eventually figure it out, until then I will just keep disabling it.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwill View Post
Yes, you need to make some changes to the \SASHIMI\Program\Bin\SASHIMI.mscr file. I've attached an edited version of it. Just rename it to remove the "6.5.3 " prefix. I keep a copy of both files, so I can go back and forth between the 23xxx and 21xxx versions.

In case you're curious why it's needed, SASHIMI tries to find the 2 radio buttons to choose the install location on the screen and select the storage card one. It depends on the buttons being in a specific location, but the newer versions on the 23xxx ROMS have a different screen configuration.

Glen
GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! This should help reduce some additional time. Thanks for the response, the file, and the reason. I had a feeling that was the issue when watching it go through the install process. You have been thanked!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development