View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:55 PM
glenwill
PPCGeeks Regular

glenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I am looking for some assistance with Sashimi. Since I am now a ROM Flashing addict, I figured it was time to use Sashimi to help reduce the amount of time that it takes to get set with a new ROM. I have downloaded and installed it and started to play with it. It is a great tool. I have also used Murducky's guide (thanks Murducky, very helpful). The question that I have is it possible to get Sashimi to install apps to the storage card with the Feb. 7th 23529 ROM? In looking through the Sashim forum, I noticed that there are some issues with getting Sashimi to install to the storage card on the newer 6.5.x builds. I saw a possible work around here http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?p=1626#p1626 but was wondering if anyone was using that fix or has another one to get cabs to automatically install to the storage card. I would be very greatful if anyone can provide some assitance. Thanks in advance.
Yes, you need to make some changes to the \SASHIMI\Program\Bin\SASHIMI.mscr file. I've attached an edited version of it. Just rename it to remove the "6.5.3 " prefix. I keep a copy of both files, so I can go back and forth between the 23xxx and 21xxx versions.

In case you're curious why it's needed, SASHIMI tries to find the 2 radio buttons to choose the install location on the screen and select the storage card one. It depends on the buttons being in a specific location, but the newer versions on the 23xxx ROMS have a different screen configuration.

Glen
Attached Files
File Type: mscr 6.5.3 SASHIMI.mscr (194.2 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 7 times.