View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:09 PM
PrsnlCrcl
Regular 'Geeker

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21891 |Feb 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManil

I am looking for some assistance with Sashimi. Since I am now a ROM Flashing addict, I figured it was time to use Sashimi to help reduce the amount of time that it takes to get set with a new ROM. I have downloaded and installed it and started to play with it. It is a great tool. I have also used Murducky's guide (thanks Murducky, very helpful). The question that I have is it possible to get Sashimi to install apps to the storage card with the Feb. 7th 23529 ROM? In looking through the Sashim forum, I noticed that there are some issues with getting Sashimi to install to the storage card on the newer 6.5.x builds. I saw a possible work around here http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?p=1626#p1626 but was wondering if anyone was using that fix or has another one to get cabs to automatically install to the storage card. I would be very greatful if anyone can provide some assitance. Thanks in advance.