View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:59 PM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23519/21891 |Feb 4| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Can't wait to get a Rom that has no slowdown on the weather animations.....A this rate it looks like it is not going to happen on the TP2. The weird thing is if you flick up on your homescreen to just the program launcher page, the rain animation with the wiper runs fine. Flick to the flip clock and you would think you activated every program to run at once....Especially if you have changed the wallpaper.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Yup...gonna have to get a phone with a better processor if you want things faster...ROM is based off the Leo (HD2) which has the snapdragon!
I do not buy that for a minute. It is not like the animations are some crazy amount of 3D effects going on. They are a couple of clouds or a wiper blade. Plus the animations run fine from the weather screen as well as the app launcher screen if you were to scroll up and run it from there........I don't believe you would need a 1ghz processor to run an animation like that without lag......Plus if you use Maxmanilla and set it to the anolog clock only, the animations work with less lag.....

Hopefully someone will eventually figure it out, until then I will just keep disabling it.