PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 09:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 11| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodcpierce View Post
has anyone got the "fm radio" on this rom to work? I cant pick up any local stations.
Thats beacuse you can only pick up "non-local" stations on an Enrgz rom... Try getting some staions from peru..

Just kiddin - There is no FM Radio on the phone. Sorry
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

pringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to pringlet
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 11| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by pringlet View Post
SMS Text Messaging Problem in the June 11th 6.5.5 Sense ROM on Sprint

Hello,

I've been unable to open the new Text Message window from the Messaging app. When I click on New->Text Message, the app just dumps me back out to the inbox. I've tried getting there from the messaging tab of Sense and get the same result.

Any advice is appreciated.

pt
I tried both the MMS Fix 2.1 Sprint CAB and also the registry edits. Anyone know if I need to Disable HTC messaging also?

Thanks
PT
Old 06-13-2010, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Hero

rodcpierce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rodcpierce Send a message via Yahoo to rodcpierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Thats beacuse you can only pick up "non-local" stations on an Enrgz rom... Try getting some staions from peru..

Just kiddin - There is no FM Radio on the phone. Sorry

why would you include an FM radio program, if it didnt work?
Old 06-13-2010, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

pringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpringlet is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone else experience trouble with creating new messages? I'm having this issue with both SMS and Emails also.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodcpierce View Post
why would you include an FM radio program, if it didnt work?
Becuz he makes multiple roms for multiple devices. It just sucks that CDMA TP2 doesn't have functional FM radio.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pringlet View Post
Anyone else experience trouble with creating new messages? I'm having this issue with both SMS and Emails also.
I hard reset and now messaging is working fine. Wonder WTH I installed that hosed it up.....
Old 06-13-2010, 11:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia, Touch, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

krazyjack is a n00b

anyone?
I'm having problems with the usb sync. Found something earlier that fixed it (disable the speeding up part) and was able to reflash a new rom. However, when I flashed to a new rom, I unchecked the exact same thing under active sync and yet that didn't fix the prob this time.
Btw, I've been flashing energy rom's exclusively, and the prob only surfaced within the last week or so.
So if anyone has any idea what I need to do for me to create a solid connection so I can reflash again, please help.
tia
Old 06-14-2010, 12:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo

teon is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyjack View Post
anyone?
I'm having problems with the usb sync. Found something earlier that fixed it (disable the speeding up part) and was able to reflash a new rom. However, when I flashed to a new rom, I unchecked the exact same thing under active sync and yet that didn't fix the prob this time.
Btw, I've been flashing energy rom's exclusively, and the prob only surfaced within the last week or so.
So if anyone has any idea what I need to do for me to create a solid connection so I can reflash again, please help.
tia
Please include your ROM version when you report a problem.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

rndchef is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejmeister View Post
Since I've been one of the whiniest about this issue, I have to say =D> !!!!!! (If this fixes it... LOL)

Anyway... I'm hopeful that I can return to NRG ROMs as my mainstay... have found 2 other cooks that I like... but I PREFER NRG... but have had to stay away due to the BT problem....

Got my fingers crossed (I don't know if it really would warrant prayer)...

Thanks in advance to NRG for checking out the 500 Build!

Cheers to all!
I have had the same issue on all his ROMS as well. I am surviving it by pressing the dial key instead of the end key (on car) which is hanging up the call without the hangup and message on screen. Discovered it by accident but it is working. Can't say why. Sounds like we are going to get a permanent solution finally.

Now what the hell am I going to obsess about now. CHT 1.8 is the best.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Johnny G is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
Currently on Energy.RHODCDMA.23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.11.7z and having tons of lockups. I have never experienced lockups like this before with an Energy ROM. Every time i change the volume after my phone has gone to sleep it freezes and i have to soft reset. I have soft reset my phone 5 times in 6 hours today. The first day it worked perfect and i have not downloaded anything new. Think i am going to go back to the previous version Anyone else having the same issues? It freezes with pretty much every application but the volume is one that i can count on to lock it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Pretty safe to say you're the only that with that problem.... If your phone is THAT ****ed up, you need to task29 at least.
I am having the same issue with the same ROM version; appears to be an issue with manilla? This is after running clear storage.

Last edited by Johnny G; 06-14-2010 at 01:52 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development