PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

lbcoach3347 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Crazy question, once a program is installed on the memory card and you flash a rom, do u need to reinstall the program again to the memory card.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:12 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Just to let everyone know, Im using the April 1st 21898 2.5 w/Cookie.
MMS is working perfect for me, (after installing the provisioning cab)

I just got to the pic I want to send in HTC Album, click on it and click the share icon (2 arrows).
Then click "Mail", not message.
then click picture message. (if its to big to send, click "Menu" then "Compress")
Then you can either click "to" to bring up your contact list, or you can start typing the persons name and it will bull up a list of matches.

Hope this helps, and again, you HAVE to run the provisioning cab!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 04-06-2010, 02:12 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcoach3347 View Post
Crazy question, once a program is installed on the memory card and you flash a rom, do u need to reinstall the program again to the memory card.
No, not usually. Some of SPB's products you do, but most you don't. If it was already installed to your SD, just go to that program folder and use Total Commander to make a shortcut to the .exe in your Windows/Start Menu/Programs folder. Like I said, works on most, but not all.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
thanks for this post just above

I am in the April 1st rom with Max Manila on 21XXX. I am having a problem syncing my contacts with my desktop first thing after a flash, what's up

Does anyone have a cab that allows access to the extended memory? thanks.
I was having the same issue. I found that you really need to wait for your phone to completely sync with ActiveSync before you connect to you pc via USB. Don't have one clue why but when I've tried to sync with exchange before the connection was made off the USB, I never got a connection and had to hard reset.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcoach3347 View Post
yes you will. even though the app is installed, the operating system has no knowledge of it within its registry.
this is true for most applications, although some do not register with the OS, so you can double-click the executable and it will work. i've always found it best practice to reinstall.

Last edited by ichthus; 04-06-2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobaltikus View Post
I have the Apr 3rd GTX ROM.
Should I install all 3 service packs or just the 3rd one?
Someone else already asked a few pages ago but I didn't see an answer and was wondering that myself.
Yes, you will need to install all three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
I never provision and my mms ALWAYS works, so there goes your theory.

LAWL
Old 04-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Play Mobile (I'm from Poland)

kodek11 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I've got USC TP2 and use it in Poland, on energy I've never used provisioning and alwatys my internet connection and sms settings are set up well!

but i've got problem with some sumbols..

"/" on keyboard gives ";"
"\" gives ":"
";" gives only a letter "b"
and ":" gives "/"

i can't get "\" anyway..

how to fix it ?

Fn + W (british pound) isnt working also..
Old 04-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work

quick questions...
if you know what do i put in xda_uc to turn off the sprint signature for email
also what setting turns off the key presses for the phone....
Thanks
Old 04-06-2010, 04:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

wbchristmas is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Just to let everyone know, Im using the April 1st 21898 2.5 w/Cookie.
MMS is working perfect for me, (after installing the provisioning cab)

I just got to the pic I want to send in HTC Album, click on it and click the share icon (2 arrows).
Then click "Mail", not message.
then click picture message. (if its to big to send, click "Menu" then "Compress")
Then you can either click "to" to bring up your contact list, or you can start typing the persons name and it will bull up a list of matches.

NOPE... didn't help me at all!
Old 04-06-2010, 04:45 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I tried it before provisioning and got the little blue envelope in the task bar and an error msg.
ran provisioning cab, soft reset sent another one and it went thru.

After you posted this I tried it again and got the same results so I dont know what the issue is???

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development