PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 10:26 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Touch Pro 2 For Sale (SOLD)

Very good condition Touch Pro 2 for sale, the pictures below show that it comes with everything that it's supposed to and plus one extra wall charger, 4GB Class 2 SD Card are the two extra things that come with it. The only issue with the phone is that it has a very small scratch on the bottom right of the screen, to me it's barely noticeable, you might feel differently but for the price I still think it's a good deal, and if it bothers you I would suggest investing in a quality screen protector like Ghost Armor or equivalent which I had planned to do but ended up buying another phone. Currently the phone has a custom rom on it from NRG, so if you do decide to purchase it let me know if you would like to keep that custom rom or would want it flashed back to stock. I'm asking $150 shipped, if the attached pictures are not good enough let me know and I'll take more to send to you. If you are interested feel free to contact me here thru PM and it will give me a notification here and I also have it set-up to send me an email and I will get back with you as soon as possible, thanks.

I just found a black leather case that has a magnetic closer that's in excellent shape that I'll also throw in, picture to follow on it when I get to my computer.

Also forgot to mention that yes it does have a clean ESN, any questions feel free to ask.

As posted below the new price is $135 plus shipping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TP2 For Sale.jpg (573.2 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TP2 For Sale 2.jpg (621.6 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TP2 For Sale 3.jpg (327.6 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TP2 For Sale 4.jpg (345.6 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TP2 For Sale 5.jpg (618.5 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by KIOWA69; 02-11-2011 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Added information
Old 01-23-2011, 01:33 AM
Android Soldier
Threadstarter

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 For Sale

Here's the pictures of the case that's included with the phone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TP2 Case.jpg (758.0 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TP2 Case 2.jpg (631.8 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TP2 Case 3.jpg (577.1 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-25-2011, 02:48 PM
Android Soldier
Threadstarter

bump!
Old 01-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Android Soldier
Threadstarter

bump!
Old 01-28-2011, 03:52 PM
Android Soldier
Threadstarter

bump, still for sale!
Old 01-30-2011, 12:09 AM
Android Soldier
Threadstarter

Price drop, $135 plus shipping and it will be shipped whatever way you want/pay for.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Android Soldier
Threadstarter

bump.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Android Soldier
Threadstarter

still for sale!
Old 02-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Android Soldier
Threadstarter

lots of offers but no buyers, still for sale.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Android Soldier
Threadstarter

here are more pictures as a few people wanted me to try and take pictures of the scratch, it's pretty damn hard to get them as the screen is so reflective.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scratch on screen.JPG (734.1 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg scratch on screen 2.JPG (832.7 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg scratch on screen 3.JPG (528.4 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg scratch on screen 4.JPG (722.4 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items