PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigapimp View Post
i am have been searching PPCGEEK. I have problem with my Sense. it keeps telling me i have 1 unreset text message. i did a soft reset. i remove texted message tab and put it back. i believe there is a reg fix but i can find it. and idea

thanx
Download the FixUnreadCout zip file I attached and extract the .exe file inside. Put that on your phone, disable sense UI and run the .exe. After it's done restart your phone and re-enable sense UI. It should be fixed, it always works for me. Let me know how it goes.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FixUnreadCount.zip (3.5 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Hammons View Post
I would love to see the cprog.exe reverted to a version that can display the incoming city/state of the caller. You are using cprog.exe from US Cellular and it does not show the incoming caller id city/state.

This is the Energy ROM with CHT 2.0 (not sure of your other versions)

Sprint, Verizon and others use a cprog.exe that can display this info.
-Blue Frog
Can we just replace the file with a Sprint or Verizon one that will display the info in NRG rom??

If so, can you post one of the files that works?

Thanks
Old 03-07-2011, 11:37 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

NRG:
I like the new dialer much better. It is more responsive.

Also, left you two ideas at General forum / Energy ROM Feedback

- DotFred's task manager 3.3
- Mort script to stop phone from sleeping on Wifi router

Code:
RegWriteDword("HKLM","\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","ACSuspendTimeout","0")
RegWriteDword("HKLM","\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","ACUserIdle","0")
RegWriteDword("HKLM","\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","BattSuspendTimeout","0")
RegWriteDword("HKLM","\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","BattUserIdle","0")

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 03-08-2011 at 01:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

z3bu is a n00b

Well I know that the data connection is inactive because it shows as inactive in the GTX rom with the same apps installed. However, every time I've tried the regular Energy/CHT rom the arrows never work correctly.....always white. I know back in the Mogul days this was caused by running a GSM taskbar on a CDMA rom, not sure if that's the problem here or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
This depends on how often you have things updating... like weather, stocks, mail etc. I always use: advanced config>menu>more settings>connections> disconnect after: ... to turn data off after X minutes... works fine for me
Old 03-08-2011, 12:51 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
There's always General forum / Energy ROM Feedback which I check regularly.
Yep, thanks... forgot
Now in the faq bottom of Welcome message

+1 on those Ninja Duck, in my sushimi, could take them out...
for all that matters, i've got a ton of others as well!
AutoA2DP
BattClock (not going to happen with that one)
Stock volume sounds
wifi on in standby
microsoft voice command
Sprint tv (not happening due to other carriers)
1Percent battery
Nopush internet
ssk tp2 dynamic resource proxy

Really would like some comments from you NRG on these: (I took them out of my auto stuff)
At0mAng Enhanced D3D Drivers
NeoS2007 driverppack 3

Last edited by teradog; 03-08-2011 at 12:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

froboy272 is a n00b

anyone else having trouble connecting to a sprint airave using this rom?? I use one in my home b/c i cannot get service and once i flashed Energy it no longer picks up that signal.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Yep.. just noticed that as well. Hmm... Guess I need a new MMS package in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit24 View Post
I've tried to install the Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.62 cab (I think thats the most up to date one) hoping it would fix it, but it just gets to the end of the install and says it was unsuccessful.

Thanks for the reply, and thanks for a great ROM btw. I appreciate all the time and effort you put into it.
I just tried again and I was finally able to install the Sprint Arcsoft 5.2.12.62 cab over the one that is already installed with the ROM, but it didnt fix the problem. I guess it's something else.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
@NRGZ

I have noticed that in the rom is cooked Jbed version 20081203.2.1.
The last available is 20090506.2.1, which i am attaching to this post.
Can you please cook this one?
After that Energyrom will be nearer perfection
Quote:
The one I have cooked in works best with most apps. Is yours any bettter ?
Quote:
Alright.. that newer Java packed has been cooked in. We'll see how the public reacts to it
Jbed 20090506.2.1 is working well for the few Java apps i use...i remember other people in the Raphael thread at Xda using it...it should be ok.

Quote:
I'll be checking the thread back and forth... will put in as many fixes as possible before releasing.
Thank you very much!!!
Next release will be a new milestone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
NRG:
I like the new dialer much better. It is more responsive.
+1
I used that dialer since octomber/november and never had issues.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: None

jotarou1 is just getting started
Question Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Does anybody know how to backup your current ROM/installation programs/settings?

I currently have Energy Titanium Feb 14 running SPB Mobile Shell and have a bunch of installed programs already. I would like to keep this pristine copy so that I can revert back in case a newer version doesn't work for me. Is there a link explaining how to save off what you currently have (settings, installed programs, ROM)? I would love to keep trying Energy's newer ROM's, but I want to be able to revert back. It would also be nice to keep settings such as wi-fi, Shell Extension, S2U2, etc... when flashing a new ROM.

Thanks for any links you can provide.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
New WM builds available!!

Finally new WM builds are available, thanks to DFT!!!!!!!!!

At the moment only 29008, posted an hour ago:
6.5.x | 21686 - 21916 - 22047 - 23152 - 23569 - 23699 - 24635 - 25028 - 28244 - 29007

I hope that in a few hours we can put our hands also on 29009, 29011, 29014, 29017, 21689 and others...
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development