PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 06:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

NRGZ28,
A small change I would like would be a compatible dialer to use [sammich]'s area code database tweak instead of CityID. So far, for me, those are the only minor changes I could think of since the ROM works so great!
Old 08-20-2010, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

Vaudou is a n00b
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Good looking ROM! But it's too slow and locks up way to many times, been flashed for about 2 hours now and it's locked up 3 times -.- hope it gets better!!

EDIT: Also, do you have a fix for the taskbar? I had to manually setup my data connection because provisioning didn't do squat and now the network icon on the taskbar is stock, looks ugly! Thanks!

Last edited by Vaudou; 08-20-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work
Cool Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
LOL guy just find another ROM...
LOL right!?!

It really pisses me off when I see some ungrateful people making post like that...

An approach has everything to do about it. I simple request is one thing, but when you bash then demand, pretty much kiss my digital pixels!

Thank You Energy your ROM is the best regardless of what others may say, IMO I rather enjoy flashing; the process of troubleshooting and over all just enjoying the new features and living on the bleeding edge. This is my HOBBY! So thank you sir for your fine work.

BTW not bashing it or anything but some people are more suited for having the hand held for them..... I suggest Mighty ROM or go to stock.... Energy ROM is not for the weak hearted, IMO it takes a certain breed of phone fanatic to truly appreciate all that this ROM represents. I consider the rom to be more of an enthusiast ROM so there is always a trade off.

* Rant over

I apologize in advanced if any one was offended but I cant believe the amount of post I have seen in the past that remind of the one I just read.... * Finally I snapped.. Just had to get that out there.. I feel better now.

Last edited by morbidj; 08-20-2010 at 07:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cocoabro is keeping up the good workcocoabro is keeping up the good work

On 23768 (GTX), is anyone else having trouble with XDA_UC? I've reflashed, HR'd, Task29'd, etc., but it just won't finish. Maybe back to Aug 13th?
Old 08-20-2010, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoabro View Post
On 23768 (GTX), is anyone else having trouble with XDA_UC? I've reflashed, HR'd, Task29'd, etc., but it just won't finish. Maybe back to Aug 13th?
Yea dood I had an issue where it ran through the usual paces how ever after applying my exported customizations sense shutdown and did not fire back up. I let it hang for about 3 minutes after the last of my proggies stored in /XDA_UC/SD installed S.R. and all is fine including the sense tab orientation etc.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:50 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj View Post
LOL right!?!

It really pisses me off when I see some ungrateful people making post like that...

An approach has everything to do about it. I simple request is one thing, but when you bash then demand, pretty much kiss my digital pixels!

Thank You Energy your ROM is the best regardless of what others may say, IMO I rather enjoy flashing; the process of troubleshooting and over all just enjoying the new features and living on the bleeding edge. This is my HOBBY! So thank you sir for your fine work.

BTW not bashing it or anything but some people are more suited for having the hand held for them..... I suggest Mighty ROM or go to stock.... Energy ROM is not for the weak hearted, IMO it takes a certain breed of phone fanatic to truly appreciate all that this ROM represents. I consider the rom to be more of an enthusiast ROM so there is always a trade off.

* Rant over

I apologize in advanced if any one was offended but I cant believe the amount of post I have seen in the past that remind of the one I just read.... * Finally I snapped.. Just had to get that out there.. I feel better now.
It always helps me feel better too LOL Plus time after time people dont realize they may have had a bad flash or one of their cabs is causing the problem or JUST MAYBE something is wrong with the phone... Instead of troubleshooting they blame the ROM smh
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:53 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoabro View Post
I always assumed it finished and didnt tell me, I never put any cabs in that folder tho... Did u & it didnt finish installing them?
Old 08-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaudou View Post
Good looking ROM! But it's too slow and locks up way to many times, been flashed for about 2 hours now and it's locked up 3 times -.- hope it gets better!!

EDIT: Also, do you have a fix for the taskbar? I had to manually setup my data connection because provisioning didn't do squat and now the network icon on the taskbar is stock, looks ugly! Thanks!
Better put on your nomex flame retardant suit son. Your'e in for a hot night tonight.

Before you get beaten to death, which particular VERSION and DATE of the ROM are you running?

Have you read all of the posts (see my faqs in my sig line) about optomizing NRG. To me, your claim seems a bit far fetched.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 08-20-2010 at 07:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cocoabro is keeping up the good workcocoabro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj View Post
Yea dood I had an issue where it ran through the usual paces how ever after applying my exported customizations sense shutdown and did not fire back up. I let it hang for about 3 minutes after the last of my proggies stored in /XDA_UC/SD installed S.R. and all is fine including the sense tab orientation etc.
I never got the finished installing, please soft reset notification, so I'm not sure. I let it run for 15 minutes twice (HR in between). I installed everything manually and it's fine... no biggie.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I think you're crazy if your PP isn't at least 20. I use 24 standard, and sometimes higher.

I install all software (unless otherwise required) on my MicroSD card.. and let the onboard RAM do its thing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development