View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 07:56 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaudou View Post
Good looking ROM! But it's too slow and locks up way to many times, been flashed for about 2 hours now and it's locked up 3 times -.- hope it gets better!!

EDIT: Also, do you have a fix for the taskbar? I had to manually setup my data connection because provisioning didn't do squat and now the network icon on the taskbar is stock, looks ugly! Thanks!
Better put on your nomex flame retardant suit son. Your'e in for a hot night tonight.

Before you get beaten to death, which particular VERSION and DATE of the ROM are you running?

Have you read all of the posts (see my faqs in my sig line) about optomizing NRG. To me, your claim seems a bit far fetched.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 08-20-2010 at 07:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.