PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

stevey5036 is keeping up the good workstevey5036 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

No luck hitting the call button twice to end the call over bluetooth. I think it depends on the headset you are using and in my case (Ford Sync), its a no go.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: sprint

ahuynh is a n00b
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Anyone know how to activate an Energy ROM flashed phone on sprint for Data to work? Call and text work fine, but I don't want to reflash to stock and back. Thank you in advance. I have tried updating the MSID and done so in total commander.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuynh View Post
Anyone know how to activate an Energy ROM flashed phone on sprint for Data to work? Call and text work fine, but I don't want to reflash to stock and back. Thank you in advance. I have tried updating the MSID and done so in total commander.
Something like that should pretty much work out of the box w/ the ROM but I would wait for someone with sprint to input, maybe they know some settings u can put in manually
Old 08-20-2010, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff

I believe NRG is looking for aesthetic ideas, as he asked to see our setups, to which I contribute the attached images.

Inspired by the white quicklink text from a few versions back in the GTX ROMs (although these are with dark), pretty much the rest of that theme allows for a dark homescreen (and/or lockscreen) image, with the exception of "original flip clock", since the GTX "original flip clock" is just dark text with no background. The rest of my tabs still use the "original GTX" background.

I vote for Dark Ninja's android taskbar for the GTX ROMs, works great with a white taskbar or dark, as seen in my screenshots below, along with a sweet dark BG on the homescreen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8-1gtx-HS.jpg (94.5 KB, 82 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 7-16gtx-HS.jpg (77.6 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 8-20gtx.jpg (93.9 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 8-20gtx_weather.jpg (95.5 KB, 67 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 7-16_gtx-LS.jpg (94.2 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
You don't have to do anything to get data to work on Energy ROMs. Something is wrong with your setup. Try a soft rest and if that doesn't work, a hard reset.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Better put on your nomex flame retardant suit son. Your'e in for a hot night tonight.

Before you get beaten to death, which particular VERSION and DATE of the ROM are you running?

Have you read all of the posts (see my faqs in my sig line) about optomizing NRG. To me, your claim seems a bit far fetched.

David
Totally agree that something doesn't sound right with his statement, I mean it is a fun it's not like it is a computer with a 500 gig hard drive and 4 gig's of memory so for a phone it runs very well.

On a side note, bro you have to slow down you have blown me out of the water with posts and rep lol, you done with school for a while?
Old 08-20-2010, 10:15 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I must be missing something, all you should have to do is flash the rom to the phone and let it set-up, hard reset once again and let it set-up and then provision the phone, run the sprint keyboard fix and that's it, what rom are you trying to use and any other pertinent information would help.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Something like that should pretty much work out of the box w/ the ROM but I would wait for someone with sprint to input, maybe they know some settings u can put in manually
This guy couldn't wait to get his hands on some NRG so he didn't even configure the phone prior to installing these roms. That happened to me when I first got my TP2. I was so overjoyed that I forgot I need to set up the phone before flashing. Install the ## code fix found in this thread's posted files. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1278702508. then call customer service to get it setup
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: sprint

ahuynh is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I must be missing something, all you should have to do is flash the rom to the phone and let it set-up, hard reset once again and let it set-up and then provision the phone, run the sprint keyboard fix and that's it, what rom are you trying to use and any other pertinent information would help.
I had the TP2 running on my account then I changed carriers and deactivated it to sell for a friend with the Energy ROM already flashed. He activated just fine, but no data. He ran sprint provision cab on the newest GTX ROM but cannot program correctly. I will tell him your advice. Thanks! We want to avoid flashing back to stock.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
This guy couldn't wait to get his hands on some NRG so he didn't even configure the phone prior to installing these roms. That happened to me when I first got my TP2. I was so overjoyed that I forgot I need to set up the phone before flashing. Install the ## code fix found in this thread's posted files. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1278702508. then call customer service to get it setup
He still gets credit for asking how to fix the problem instead of bashing the Chef like some tend to do. I was totally clueless to what flashing was when I bought my TP2, I learned 5 months later and I have been addicted ever since. If I would have known before I bought the phone I wouldve ended up like that guy with data not working because stock was hell and couldnt wait to get away from it!!!
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development