View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 10:15 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuynh View Post
Anyone know how to activate an Energy ROM flashed phone on sprint for Data to work? Call and text work fine, but I don't want to reflash to stock and back. Thank you in advance. I have tried updating the MSID and done so in total commander.
I must be missing something, all you should have to do is flash the rom to the phone and let it set-up, hard reset once again and let it set-up and then provision the phone, run the sprint keyboard fix and that's it, what rom are you trying to use and any other pertinent information would help.