PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 03:52 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreySmith View Post
no im not but where can i find the mms sprint settings-bouschh cab at? I just hard reseted my phone so now would be the perfect matter to do it now
Here you go: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1280741128
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
theres like three if you really seach this one is the one i used and the most clear cut of them all, sorry i didnt see your post when he asked that question
Oh no its good u posted it, as long as people are bein helped Im a happy camper
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:57 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

re download the task 29 utility might have been corrupted in some way

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10

Last edited by ooxteme; 08-19-2010 at 04:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreySmith View Post
no im not but where can i find the mms sprint settings-bouschh cab at? I just hard reseted my phone so now would be the perfect matter to do it now
Here you go. You can find it by clicking on the paperclip for this thread which you will see if you move up one level in the forums to the CDMA TP2 Upgrades.

Edit: Sly beat me to it, but I had good intentions anyway
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab (1,006 Bytes, 27 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

TreySmith is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
Here you go. You can find it by clicking on the paperclip for this thread which you will see if you move up one level in the forums to the CDMA TP2 Upgrades.

Edit: Sly beat me to it, but I had good intentions anyway
thanks u guys
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:06 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

WOW they won't give me any more thanks buttons!! I've cleared my cache, etc.. still out or i'd hit you all up a few....
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue

ugabuga is just getting started

I just re-flashed with a 12 page pool. Seems to help a bit can now open 2 or 3 apps. Should i increase to what 16 or 20?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:07 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
kudos my friend im about to test it out now ill update you with the prgress but thanks in advance
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:08 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

ISSUES: Aug 18, 23678 cookie
Did task29, Flashed ROM, Didn’t change or install anything. Not even mess with CHT screens, click top panel pull up Arkswitch, check memory 70MB, reboot do again (waiting a few min until it stabilizes).

My SIMPLE ROM speed test.
** Go into Total Commander, change into root, then Windows, time how long it takes to complete. Do it again.
My SIMPLE RAM test, added 4 icons to 2nd empty row, NRG twitter, Opera, IE, total commander to test. Went to a couple test websites, then with everything closed I did this.
** Open Opera, type in ppcgeeks.com, click forums, HTC TP2, CDMA TP2, Energy ROM, last post
è Out of memory, couldn’t complete that task
Exited, left on home screen & charger overnight

Left overnight, hit power key, couldn’t see icons on home screen (remember it’s stock I didn’t change anything)
Hit start (winkey) to go to screen capture program, icons started overlapping just a mess
Had to take pic with my camera

Went back to home & icons flew in from right ½ of the way up the screen & ended up behind the day/date/alarm bar & voice mail notifications. Not only were they behind the bars, the weren’t centered. Tried to flick them left then right to see if they would center & they went away & I couldn’t get them back to take a pic. Then tried to flick home screen up & down. No go.

Wanted to document memory (RAM) at this point:
1. Tried to hit top icon bar & pull up arkswitch, but for the 100th time it had closed itself down again.
2. Tried again to use start (system/memory) but couldn’t see anything due to messed up icons. (see below, bad pic a tad shaky but you can see the icons are way off, double scrolling in background with memory,etc..
3. Also a tad blurry but you can see the highlighted menu item on sense scroll isn't in middle like it should be, it's in the upper right hand corner.
4. 24.7 MB clicked on top bar, notifications, task manager.
*** attached pics

Rebooted, sat for 10 min, tapped Arkswitch hotspot: 68 MB free. Icons were there & correct.

IE test… figured maybe a bunch of these issues were Opera’s fault.. maybe?
Went into IE, typed ppcgeeks.com, could tap TP2, too small, tried side zoombar in landscape, 2 white squares appeared one above the other spaced apart on the right, no typical slider showed. It did zoom, but if I tried hitting the squares the top on would zoom (the top box then disappeared but would continue to zoom if the area was tapped, the bottom wouldn’t zoom out. Hit far right zoom bar again, then the 2 white boxes appeared actually on the screen (no slider), hit the bottom zoom, disappeared, still worked, now both of the squares worked but neither showed ! Tried a BUNCH to get the screen zoomed out, couldn’t do it. Got the slider to appear, but it was already at the bottom & I could only see a ¼ of the far left of a post.. (yes I do know how to set default zoom). I can’t get IE zoomed down to a useable level, copy URL, exit IE & try again… 36MB free on exit of IE with

** disclaimer: please don’t post with the advice of mobile ppcgeeks, etc.. etc.., I’m using this as a test of speed & memory management. I actually prefer & have for a long time… using non-mobile ppcgeeks on my TP2**

Shut keyboard, now in portrait mode, arkswitch 29 MB free, wouldn’t pull up bottom icons when tapping bottom right menukey.
Reboot, 70MB free after 3 mins. OK now able to view last posts of Energy ROM thread using OPERA, going in the long way through the main ppcgeeks menu… (why that?, because I’m testing without any favorites loaded or any changes to the orig ROM & I can’t remember the entire URL! :>0 ) 43MB FREE ! while in Opera on ppcgeeks… ??? wow wth? Inconsistent, now working great?

Try IE again: reboot – 70MB free, IE, type ppcgeeks (portrait on screen keyboard), slow.. super zoom, won’t zoom down, hardware slider bar not working, pulls up white squres.. only zooms in, will just navigate in super zoom, (which actually is nice trying to select HTC TP2 off menu, selectable with stylus, but not finger, so just about right....) IE worked! This time after fresh reboot got to ppcgeeks last thread, 39MB free still in ppcgeeks! ?? wth?

I know this won’t be a popular post.. anyone that’s been around knows I’m NOT ripping on Energy ROMs… I’ve recommended them forever & can post some popular threads I’ve started proving it…. but he can’t address issues without some feedback.

Could possibly be a bad Dl, but I doubt it… as many of the issues are the same from the last ROM. I will re-download & try all again. This time I won’t even touch the page pool, which I set @ 18 this time. Will leave all as stock & test again..

**edit** based on others comments, I may try 21xxxx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_4655.jpg (587.8 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 100_4652.jpg (379.7 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by teradog; 08-19-2010 at 04:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:12 PM
Lurker

Oh k I just installed and I just soft reset just in case *Crossing my fingers*
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development