PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

So far, I am loving the 23678 18th Cookie-Dinik (OC and 12 PP), but I'm noticing something I was wondering if anybody else is having happen.

If my phone is sitting on the Home screen and I receive a text, the home screen will either jump, flash, or disappear for a split second and then reappear.

Is this happening to anyone else or am I just imagining things when I look at my phone??

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coach View Post
So far, I am loving the 23678 18th Cookie-Dinik (OC and 12 PP), but I'm noticing something I was wondering if anybody else is having happen.

If my phone is sitting on the Home screen and I receive a text, the home screen will either jump, flash, or disappear for a split second and then reappear.

Is this happening to anyone else or am I just imagining things when I look at my phone??
Mine does that a little too, it did it alot w/ the Aug 13th. I never thought too much about it as long as the home screen comes back
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Achristocat is keeping up the good workAchristocat is keeping up the good work

Does anyone know if the implementation of ActiveSync has changed? I'
m getting some odd system happenings with the latest ROM-Aug18 CHT 18 pagepool.

Everything else about the ROM acting OK, but when I sync, it's all great until I unplug from usb and then my home tab takes about a minute to show anything except the tabs at the bottom, bottom (start) bar and top(task) bar.

Seems to work fine after that minute, but it's something I've never seen before except on this ROM.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:23 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coach View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Mine does that a little too, it did it alot w/ the Aug 13th. I never thought too much about it as long as the home screen comes back
Been happening to me for the last few 23xxx CHT builds. No real problems though.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

mprachar is keeping up the good workmprachar is keeping up the good work

Hello. On Sprint, is the general consensus that I can use the MMS-Boushh cab after a flash instead of the NRG Sprint provisioning link?
Old 08-19-2010, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

mprachar is keeping up the good workmprachar is keeping up the good work

I have the paid version of MoTweets. Does anybody know how to make the CURRENT cab install as registered after a flash? Right now it seems like I have to install the one they sent me when I bought it and then upgrade after every flash...
Old 08-19-2010, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprachar View Post
Hello. On Sprint, is the general consensus that I can use the MMS-Boushh cab after a flash instead of the NRG Sprint provisioning link?
I always do both and mms always works for me.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

To those having battery life issues:
I was reading an article online that was saying, full battery charges from car chargers or usb ports will not hold as long as full battery charges from the ac charger & they recommend only charging with the ac charger unless u r in a case of emergency or out and about and your phone is about to die. Im not sure how true this is but it may help to pass the info along... Also wait for the green light before u unplug ur phone even if it says 100%
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:14 PM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achristocat View Post
Does anyone know if the implementation of ActiveSync has changed? I'
m getting some odd system happenings with the latest ROM-Aug18 CHT 18 pagepool.

Everything else about the ROM acting OK, but when I sync, it's all great until I unplug from usb and then my home tab takes about a minute to show anything except the tabs at the bottom, bottom (start) bar and top(task) bar.

Seems to work fine after that minute, but it's something I've never seen before except on this ROM.
I have no problems unplugging after active sync.

This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:15 PM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
To those having battery life issues:
I was reading an article online that was saying, full battery charges from car chargers or usb ports will not hold as long as full battery charges from the ac charger & they recommend only charging with the ac charger unless u r in a case of emergency or out and about and your phone is about to die. Im not sure how true this is but it may help to pass the info along... Also wait for the green light before u unplug ur phone even if it says 100%
Now that you mention it, the little top offs I get from plugging into PC don't seem to last the the charge from the wall outlet...

I'm still out of thanks, I owe you tomorrow

Last edited by thewahlrus; 08-19-2010 at 10:16 PM. Reason: no thanks
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development