PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 01:11 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
Flashing to titanium 28244 right now, will let you know how it goes. Think i am going to leave it at 18 PP (default) instead of going with 16 (which is my current rom). I am pretty sure SPB has spoiled me, I dont even care to try out the final cookie. I figure if I dont like this version I can always go back to the old one
Hey, I thought you were on board with me on zero pp? what gives?

bumped you guys up a bit, hey oox, congrats.. 3/4 of the way.. wahoo 1500

*edit*
Reading back a few pages.. looky what I found! :>)) another BRILLIANT person! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by camtah View Post
Running 28244 Titanium with SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5 and on reboot I get 108.58 Free to start. Haven't checked battery life yet
wowser, looks good
gotta go look @ that other one

Last edited by teradog; 11-15-2010 at 01:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Hey, I thought you were on board with me on zero pp? what gives?

bumped you guys up a bit, hey oox, congrats.. 3/4 of the way.. wahoo 1500

*edit*
Reading back a few pages.. looky what I found! :>)) another BRILLIANT person! lol
wowser, looks good
gotta go look @ that other one
I guess i will try 0... How does it work for you? I never have issues with RAM with 16 and I like seeing my free ram over 100 just to tickle my fancy (wtfbbqsause!?)
Old 11-15-2010, 01:23 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Spent 1/3 of the day driving through blizzard Sterger.. 27 mph to South Dakota pheasant country.. 40 cars in ditch, a head on, etc.. etc.. Needless to say had the fields to myself! Good hunting :>)) spineless cowards.. scared off my a little blizzard...

Have you been using uZard then (from your skyfire thread?)... thoughts?
What ROM are you on? Speed huh? What's your RAM @ after it settles? You on SPB today or C2 final?

Your results will determine my flash... or not...
I tried it out but i really don't watch alot of videos and whatnot on the phone so i havent really messed with it that much. As for rom i went ahead and flashed Nov.13th sencity CHT2.0 and well it fast real fast. Im running it with sense as of now (did a hard reset) and haven't put spb back on yet. One this i did notice with sense enabled and qmenu as the start replacement and im right around 85 - 90 free after the weather updates. But overall its been real smooth and not a issue as of yet! O by the way check you PM

Edit: Im right there with ya on the 0 pagepool

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10

Last edited by ooxteme; 11-15-2010 at 01:29 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:23 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkoopa View Post
Ok, I'm going to ask it. Before I did all this ROMing around, my phone was 3G. It had nice, fast data speeds and a little 3G icon where it now says EV. After I started getting these awesome ROMS, I noticed it was slightly slower internet and the 3G icon was gone. I can change my phone band settings all I want, but no increase in speed...and no 3G icon. I also got the Xerxes Enable 36 Icon reg fix, but still no 3G icon. Should I even be concerned? It's acceptable speed, but its not what it was, and it doesn't show that it's 3G.
I love this latest 28244 Build, but I have one more gripe. Everything looks bigger? Text is the same size, but icons and drop down menus, and for example, the Facebook tab is bigger. I have a picture attached to show what I'm talking about.
Speaking of Facebook tab, that reminds me of another question i have: I have 13 contacts linked to facebook people, but only 7 people only show up. Is there a reason for that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Well for the 3G issue, You WILL know if its 3G or 1X trust me 1X is slower than a turtle. As for the Facebook linking is this happening right after you flashed the rom or has it been up and running for awhile? You also might wanna try installing a custom task bar and see if that solves your icon issue's, just make sure you grab one for GSM not CDMA (they are different)!

Good Luck!
well flashing the rom has nothing to do with your signal or the quality of it, that's a radio issue.

last time i checked EV is the same as 3G almost, i believe it's actually 2.5G, someone correct me if i'm wrong but i just googled it to make sure and here's the link that i read: CNET's quick guide to 3G cell phone service: 3G glossary - CNET Reviews i think the issue is that the taskbar just doesn't have the 3G icon so what you get is the EV icon, try installing another taskbar that has the 3G icon and i bet it changes to 3G instead of EV.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff

I cant get my computer to recognize my phone... I have changed the USB options and all that fun stuff yet it wont do anything.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
I cant get my computer to recognize my phone... I have changed the USB options and all that fun stuff yet it wont do anything.
Soft Reset and/or computer restart usually fixes that for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddywiser View Post
Soft Reset and/or computer restart usually fixes that for me.
Yea that ended up fixing it. Thank you!

0 PP here we go
Old 11-15-2010, 02:47 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Spent 1/3 of the day driving through blizzard Sterger.. 27 mph to South Dakota pheasant country.. 40 cars in ditch, a head on, etc.. etc.. Needless to say had the fields to myself! Good hunting :>)) spineless cowards.. scared off my a little blizzard...

Have you been using uZard then (from your skyfire thread?)... thoughts?
What ROM are you on? Speed huh? What's your RAM @ after it settles? You on SPB today or C2 final?

Your results will determine my flash... or not...
How does uZard compare to Operamini?

I stopped using Opera mobile completely because it lags so much and found Operamini quite snappy.

I started using 0 page pool, but to be honest don't see any difference (positive or negative).

I would shy away from SenseUI but what would I use as an alternative for the weather program? I find the nitro player an adequate replacement for the sense music player (although I think the sense music player sounds better). I kind of hate the windows mobile music player.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 11-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

for those using spb, try touchexperience---not quite as intuitive as spb, but once you play with it for a bit it's actually pretty nice. much more stable than 2 months ago---may actually be able to use this all day, will do a bit more testing
Old 11-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

1. Browsers: I have used opera mini from when I was 1x and now that I am EV and the newest release of mini, I use it as my default and would not change. Syncs with my home and laptop, love it. If your not into mini try UCbrowser. Its my second choice and is server based like mini so its very fast. Neither can do flash, so for that you have to use Uzard, but I have found it to be a little slow and awkward, compared to mini or UC.

2. Those of you using SPB shell. I have an older version and the landscape mode is real wonky, will that get fixed if I upgrade? Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development