PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

djjaeger82 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey5036 View Post
No luck hitting the call button twice to end the call over bluetooth. I think it depends on the headset you are using and in my case (Ford Sync), its a no go.
Anyone know if theres any plan to ever fix the Ford Sync bluetooth hang-up issues in the latest NRG releases? I used to love NRG roms, but this issue and this issue alone absolutely make these ROMs unusable for me. I guess I just spend so much time making calls in my car Since about January this year I've been using various mightyroms and I've never had this issue with his ROMs. The problem is that I really love everything about the NRG so much more. If only there was a way to fix this one issue I'd be back to NRG roms for good.... :-/ Any ideas?
Old 10-24-2010, 10:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Apache->Mogul->TP2-> EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Slwitek is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to Slwitek Send a message via Yahoo to Slwitek
Unhappy Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 20| 21916|21682 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondosho View Post
Nope, people found that Android is better and much more stable. I never have felt the need to hack my phone since I picked up the Epic on Aug 31st.
Not only that but nobody is developing any new programs for WM6.5....

Old 10-24-2010, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Shift 4G

prboy1969 is keeping up the good workprboy1969 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 20| 21916|21682 * Sense 2018

Originally Posted by santod
"Yes, but don't bet on it - it will be ready, if it's ready and tested.
So please be patient - we are not a company, we do it all in our sparetime.

To shorten up a little bit of the wait time, here is a new part of CHT, which will fix some of the issues.
Just copy with TotalCommander or RescoExplorer the both .exe-files of the .zip to /windows and overwrite the old one.
I recommend to save a Baseline with CHTS anyway, to have a fallback.

You will notice:
- proximity sensor is working as intended now
- faster, more stable CHT
- much better battery usage

for a little bit more advanced users also:
if you have problems, create a new key in
HKCU/Software/HTC/Manila
"CHTI.State.Logging" as Dword and set it to 1. you will get a new directory on sd-card with name "chtstateLOG"
Just let it run for a while and then set key to 0.
then .zip this directory and attach it to your answer here(or CHT thread at XDA).
Don't forget versions info and which issue you have.

Have fun,
Micha"
Orig. post

Attached Files :
chtstate108f.zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969
Glad there a fix for this. But I'm kind of lost when it comes to using TotalCommander. Is there any way someone can cab this up for me? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in adavance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod
Ok,.......done then.
Here you go, CHTstate 108f cabbed up.
(Same update as above, just in cab form.)
Attached FilesCHTstate 108f_CHT 2.0 Update.cab (25.6 KB, 2 views)

I requested this from him a little while ago, I already installed the cab. It seems to help quite a bit.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 20| 21916|21682 * Sense 2018

I have an issue, I want to change my theme for the today screen... ie background and menu keys but can't seem to find it in quick menu. Any ideas?
Old 10-24-2010, 11:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Mark Larson is a n00b

I just installed Energy ROM on my Sprint TP2 and Communication Manager shows WiFi as grayed out. However, I can go into my settings and enable WiFi from there. Any idea? All ROMs I've installed in the past have shown WiFi in the Communication Manager and worked properly.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ShowYouHow is becoming a great contributor
Older Sencity versions available?

I just switched to 21682.Sense2.5.Cookie.sencity.Oct.20

One problem noted is the Sense calendar tab - the date is cut off - and not fully apparent in the slider

I also seem to have a lot more lag with blank screen when opening or changing orientation to/from landscape. Screen is black for quite some time, and all I see is a few taskbar items during an app launch or landscape/portrait switch

I've been using NRG for a while - and loved Sencity.
I liked the first one I used which was a 6.5.x / Classic Cookie / Sencity ROM - Was that the 10th or the 13th?
Does anyone know where I can find that first one? Searching hasn't helped It just seemed more snappy...and I recall the calendar icon looking as it should.

On a side note, I've tried a few reg edits on latest roms with the battery percentage indicator - in the hopes to remove the taskbar clock. The setting used to be in Clocks/Alarms to add clock to taskbar...but that no longer exists. Is there a cab or a known working regedit to keep the battery percentage but remove the taskbar clock (or a replacement taskbar with the same effect?)

Thanks all - keep up the great work!
Old 10-25-2010, 03:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Older Sencity versions available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowYouHow View Post
On a side note, I've tried a few reg edits on latest roms with the battery percentage indicator - in the hopes to remove the taskbar clock. The setting used to be in Clocks/Alarms to add clock to taskbar...but that no longer exists. Is there a cab or a known working regedit to keep the battery percentage but remove the taskbar clock (or a replacement taskbar with the same effect?)
On WM6.5 you have that option in Clocks/Alarms, as you know.
On WM6.5.X (big buttons on the bottom) the clock is there by design...and there is no way i know to remove it. For example the HTC HD mini (which is sold with WM6.5.X in stock rom) has it...even if it can be seen as redundant (since it already has Sense interphace with its big clock).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:58 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

new ROMs 21683 tomorrow
and GTX CHT 2.0
NRG twitter

Last edited by teradog; 10-25-2010 at 04:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:29 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowYouHow View Post
Is there a cab or a known working regedit to keep the battery percentage but remove the taskbar clock (or a replacement taskbar with the same effect?)
BattClock.. DL @ XDA

.. bump to t.o.p.
NRGZ28: GTX + CHT 2.0 is coming tomorrow with new ROMS and 21683. Got tired of waiting for the GTX team......r

Last edited by teradog; 10-25-2010 at 01:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
NRGZ28: GTX + CHT 2.0 is coming tomorrow with new ROMS and 21683. Got tired of waiting for the GTX team......r
thanks for the info teradog!!!
waiting for the new roms...
Flash Junkies Unite

sounds cool right? how about a club called flash junkies united (FJU)
LOL

Last edited by krazydude; 10-25-2010 at 05:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development