PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 08:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 1| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016z

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner05 View Post
anyone have this? can't authorize facebook, the thing freezes everytime (blank white screen) - any solutions?

thanks!
When u go to authorize fb, tap where it says "internal authorization" and chose the other option. Open the browser and enter your login info, when it says success, select & copy the entire url. go back to the fb tab and to the authorization then paste & authorize... then ur good 2 go!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

chisox13 is a n00b
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 1| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016z

I second on finding a solution to threaded email (gmail exchange) in outlook. Im not sure why it went away. I also tried the cab and it did not solve the problem.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:26 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
I dunno why but I am on the "21911.Sense.2.5.Cookie.Aug.01.7z" and not experiencing any such problems and also the Sense is running better than previous builds, for me.
+1
Same here.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: SPC

Zing Zing is becoming a great contributor

On the 23673 Cookie rom, Opera crashes every few minutes because of low memmory. Thats right after a soft reset with no other apps open. Can anyone suggest things to improve memmory management? (besides disabling Sense) thank you.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:34 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zing Zing View Post
On the 23673 Cookie rom, Opera crashes every few minutes because of low memmory. Thats right after a soft reset with no other apps open. Can anyone suggest things to improve memmory management? (besides disabling Sense) thank you.
Change your pagepool. Then reflash the ROM. Some have 16MB working well for them and others like myself have 12MB working well. Play around with that and see what number works for u
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: SPC

Zing Zing is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Change your pagepool. Then reflash the ROM. Some have 16MB working well for them and others like myself have 12MB working well. Play around with that and see what number works for u
Thank u. So does lower page pool result in lower ram? or vise versa? thanks.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:51 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zing Zing View Post
Thank u. So does lower page pool result in lower ram? or vise versa? thanks.
Go thru these 2 threads and u have a complete understanding about page pool
[EDIT]: start with the second link

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ight=page+pool

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ight=page+pool

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 08-03-2010 at 08:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
+1
Same here.
Just noticed the nice updated sounds when adjusting volume
Side note: running this Aug1st build with the overclock cab is resulting in smooth speed without jerky-ness of older Sense versions when overclocked(see overclock TP2 thread)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=121
.. Haven't tried my other fav cooks new roms yet though.

Only weakness I can see so far is less memory, but this rom is living up to its name in speed this time, so I am wondering if the pagepool was increased, but it is definitely running well.

Woa, DuDe!! That did that guy survive that assault in you avatar?!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:11 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Just noticed the nice updated sounds when adjusting volume
Side note: running this Aug1st build with the overclock cab is resulting in smooth speed without jerky-ness of older Sense versions when overclocked(see overclock TP2 thread)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=121
.. Haven't tried my other fav cooks new roms yet though.

Only weakness I can see so far is less memory, but this rom is living up to its name in speed this time, so I am wondering if the pagepool was increased, but it is definitely running well.

Woa, DuDe!! That did that guy survive that assault in you avatar?!
He survived but barely lol

[EDIT] I dont know if he changed the pagepool on this date ROM, it was 22MB when I changed mine (running 8/01 21911 cookie)

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 08-03-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ageesm is becoming a great contributor

There have been a few posts about going to the stock lockscreen. I was wondering if a cab exists for the htc lockscreen NRGZ is using? I can't seem to find one and am thinking it may only be packaged for chefs. Does anyone know?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development