View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 1| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016z

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
+1
Same here.
Just noticed the nice updated sounds when adjusting volume
Side note: running this Aug1st build with the overclock cab is resulting in smooth speed without jerky-ness of older Sense versions when overclocked(see overclock TP2 thread)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=121
.. Haven't tried my other fav cooks new roms yet though.

Only weakness I can see so far is less memory, but this rom is living up to its name in speed this time, so I am wondering if the pagepool was increased, but it is definitely running well.

Woa, DuDe!! That did that guy survive that assault in you avatar?!