PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieyee View Post
Shouldn't go by the % off the bat, however I noticed most people don't mention what their discharge rate is. The discharge rate is actually MUCH more important than what the battery % shows. I've been trying to narrow down what is eating up my battery too, and found this nifty battery logging tool. Install the tool and log your battery for an hour and look at the txt file later to see what is going on. I'm still trying to figure out what my issue is, but I currently get average discharge rates of about 180ma, which is rather high. I've seen some people get about 75-100.

You should save the log file to the main memory, as sometimes the SD card is disabled when locked.
Im curious what everyone else is idling at with screen on and no programs running. I avg 150 mA
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:46 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Downloading: Energy.RHODCDMA.23129.Sense2.5.Cookie.Aug.13.7z | 166.1 MB

UNREAL!!!!!!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

There you go..... this time do task29 FIRST & set your page pool to 16! Use the search this thread button to read about page pools....

Last edited by teradog; 08-13-2010 at 05:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post

UNREAL!!!!!!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
It is Sense 2018
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:51 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:

UNREAL!!!!!!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
I was going to revert back to the 23673_Aug06_cookie ROM given all the odd issues I've been having with 23128 but I think this is a sign from above. Here's hoping that the new SYS and Sense 2018 brings some improvements!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:56 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
I was going to revert back to the 23673_Aug06_cookie ROM given all the odd issues I've been having with 23128 but I think this is a sign from above. Here's hoping that the new SYS and Sense 2018 brings some improvements!

Tossen the thanks around again! 2018 :>))))))))
"sign from above" ha! maybe...
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

i MIGHT hold out right now because I got the Aug10th GTX Cookie 23128 working pretty well but wth am i saying LOL the whole time I stay on this build im gonna be too curious on how the next build works & thats gonna drive me ape shit! Waitin on GTX to go up so i can download it & flash... Got Task29 & PagePool Changer copied to the desktop! IM READY!

EDIT: Tossed a few thanks right back at Teradog & just about everybody lol
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayden96 View Post
Hey, using 8-10 23128 glass cookie and the quick launch buttons occasionally don't show up. Sometimes I have to reboot a few times before they load right. Is there a fix for this?
I had a similar issue a while back and I went in and deleted the HTC folder out of the Application Data folder on my storage card and haven't had an issue since. There is some sort of conflict that is caused from previous builds and the information that is stored in that file. So, if you flashed and didn't format or delete info off your storage card you might try this.

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:06 PM
sly
VIP Member

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:

Tossen the thanks around again! 2018 :>))))))))
"sign from above" ha! maybe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
i MIGHT hold out right now because I got the Aug10th GTX Cookie 23128 working pretty well but wth am i saying LOL the whole time I stay on this build im gonna be too curious on how the next build works & thats gonna drive me ape shit! Waitin on GTX to go up so i can download it & flash... Got Task29 & PagePool Changer copied to the desktop! IM READY!

EDIT: Tossed a few thanks right back at Teradog & just about everybody lol
Aren't "Thanks" supposed to be for, uh, I dunno, people that have helped you? Oh what the heck, I thanked both of ya's!
Old 08-13-2010, 06:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Well people in this thread help ALL the time and sometimes dont get thanked for it so its not too far outta the way to thank some people at random... at least i dont see any harm lol plus its friday the 13th and i hear givin thanks is good luck
Old 08-13-2010, 06:15 PM
sly
VIP Member

In case you guys haven't moseyed to the Leo thread to look at the changelog:

Changelog

August 13th, 2010

• Build 23129 (official, shipped version from Oboe)
  • Added automatic SMS threading disable to XDA_UC script to help with SMS message order when restoring from PIM backup file
  • Sense 2018 build from the latest Oboe device ROM
  • Lockscreen updated to HTCLockScreen_2_0_20173832_00
  • New colorful icons in Sense (2nd levels only)
  • Timezone and time settings problems hopefully fixed, timezone popups are eradicated for good.
  • A couple more GTX bugs fixed
  • New way of cooking the 23129 ROM to minimize freezing(hopefully) and increase speed.
This post has been thanked 7 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development