PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 12:02 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Okay.. I added CityID to the kitchen for the next release. Let me know how it works for ya...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 21191 2.5 cookie issues

[QUOTE=morbidj;1909938]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
You don't need another program to tether. All you need is to turn off data connection before turning on internet sharing.[/QUOTE

I tried that and no luck unfortunately.

What would you suggest for USB internet sharing is there any fixes out there?
As far as I know, I haven't seen any fixes out there for USB internet sharing. But that work around has been around just as long as there has been problems. Make sure you turn off data connections and see the signal icons go from two arrows to a tower icon. Then turn on the internet sharing. Hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

mkappeli is just getting started
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Thank you NRG!!!! To some its a useless feature, but I get a lot of calls from all over the country from numbers i dont know and it really does help to have some basic idea where they're from.

Also, what is your opinion between the new 23128 build versus 673? Ive been having a lot of lockups and freezes on this build and am about to go back to 673... maybe official and no beta, but i dont know.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbnh View Post
Man, this rom was sooo pretty; But I'm having several issues with it, so it is back to stock. I had the phone freeze yesterday during a call, and I need a reliable phone for medical issues. But thanks for your hard work.
I agree. Too many SOD'd with this ROM. Shame because its soo pretty and constantly getting the goodies. Not stable enough for me though. Again, thanks for the hard work.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:28 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
I agree. Too many SOD'd with this ROM. Shame because its soo pretty and constantly getting the goodies. Not stable enough for me though. Again, thanks for the hard work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbnh View Post
Man, this rom was sooo pretty; But I'm having several issues with it, so it is back to stock. I had the phone freeze yesterday during a call, and I need a reliable phone for medical issues. But thanks for your hard work.
WOW guys... all that said... & you don't even bother to put which ROM your on???!

....like there's only one Energy ROM??!! aaarrrggghhh

*edit* I can say this for certain... I may never leave 23128 Aug 10 cookie, OC'd @ 748! The most stable, bug free, fastest ROM yet AND I get an extra 20 megs over all the previous ROMs! Almost 80 megs out of the gate.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have y'all done some of the basics?
Task29 & deleted storage card\application Data\HTC *edit (oh brothers..)* & REBOOT?
Please read this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=127037
Items II & VI

Last edited by teradog; 08-13-2010 at 01:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
WOW guys... all that said... & you don't even bother to put which ROM your on???!

*edit* I can say this for certain... I may never leave 23128 Aug 10 cookie, OC'd @ 748! The most stable, bug free, fastest ROM yet AND I get an extra 20 megs over all the previous ROMs! Almost 80 megs out of the gate.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Task29 & deleted storage card\application Data\HTC?
Items II & VI
I agree this ROM is great, when I USED to have issues I was quick to blame the ROM instead of cabs I had installed (learned my lesson quick since then lol)... NRG sees what we put in the forum and makes improvements and changes every week & people have to love that!
Old 08-13-2010, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Items II & VI
DOH! i just deleted storage card/application data/htc... music is not working anymore and sense is frozen

can someone post this folder for me so i can copy and paste without having to reflash my phone?

edit * ok i think i solved the problem... htc music couldnt find a certain file or read something so as soon as a tab over the music player i hits library and picked a song... it played and everything looks fine... just restarted the phone and i will see if it still works...

edit* ok works... Hey guys quick question... why is it that sometime my emails wont send\receive even tho i have a connection. It says there is an error syncing or bad connection... then i have to options for each account and kinda go through the set up phase again and then it works sometimes
this is the exact message:

Cannot connect to the incoming mail server. Be certain that the server name is correct, then try again to rend and receive mail

edit* This time it seems to be my works wireless' firewall was not letting me sync... but is there any other reason this would happen.

Last edited by jonlee83; 08-13-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
DOH! i just deleted storage card/application data/htc... music is not working anymore and sense is frozen

can someone post this folder for me so i can copy and paste without having to reflash my phone?
Did u soft reset after deleting the folder?
Old 08-13-2010, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

no but i fixed it
Old 08-13-2010, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch
Carrier: USCC

gjbnh is keeping up the good workgjbnh is keeping up the good work

Quote:

Items II & VI
Your right, my bad. I'm using Standard Energy 8-10 release. And I still think it is elegant, but a enough unstable to discontinue using.
I've never done a task 29, and never had major issues like the phone locking up when called. But it is a valid point; first time for everything (or so the voices is my head tell me )

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development