View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 12:28 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
I agree. Too many SOD'd with this ROM. Shame because its soo pretty and constantly getting the goodies. Not stable enough for me though. Again, thanks for the hard work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbnh View Post
Man, this rom was sooo pretty; But I'm having several issues with it, so it is back to stock. I had the phone freeze yesterday during a call, and I need a reliable phone for medical issues. But thanks for your hard work.
WOW guys... all that said... & you don't even bother to put which ROM your on???!

....like there's only one Energy ROM??!! aaarrrggghhh

*edit* I can say this for certain... I may never leave 23128 Aug 10 cookie, OC'd @ 748! The most stable, bug free, fastest ROM yet AND I get an extra 20 megs over all the previous ROMs! Almost 80 megs out of the gate.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have y'all done some of the basics?
Task29 & deleted storage card\application Data\HTC *edit (oh brothers..)* & REBOOT?
Please read this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=127037
Items II & VI

Last edited by teradog; 08-13-2010 at 01:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.