PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 08:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint-SERO

googs185 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Hey guys. I have the July 17 build and it is really buggy and laggy. Which build is better, the July 24 or the July 21 version?
Old 07-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by googs185 View Post
Hey guys. I have the July 17 build and it is really buggy and laggy. Which build is better, the July 24 or the July 21 version?
Which one?

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:56 PM
N00b
Carrier: Sprint-SERO

googs185 is just getting started

Its the cookie one max sense 2.5. I was thinking about upgrading it to one of the two newer ones and I don't know which one. I was also thinking of trying the bigmaxsense rom since it was the fastest speeds supposedly. What do you recommend?
Old 07-26-2010, 08:58 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Thank you for the in depth info.
So if 729 and 768 are working for you with JPC script, then I will try them as I am using NRJ GTX.
Will try all that and report back.
Will link JPC and your previous post to my thread rregarding CDMA TP2 OC if all goes ok.
Surprised a mod hasn't said something... these 2 have the same OC banter going back & forth here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=21777 .... which this guy started... never mind the multiple other Over Clocking threads on this same subject previous to his..... all pointing to XDA...
thanking eachother back & forthshameless enough he stole the content from XDA in the first place, using the excuse that some don't have an XDA log in... really? Gee, how much does that cost?! NOTHING
... and... Last I checked you didn't need to login to read XDA!

Perhaps I can get my sprint keyboard fix cab over clocked.. Now at 160 posts in this thread alone...

* ppcgeeks-retweet * This poor sucker is even retweeting his retweets!

Looks like it's an old habit @ XDA also! HA! Caller ID anyone... ? ...errr was that ID caller?
Id caller, Name display Originally Posted By: bteljuice 2nd April 2010 02:00 AM
Using GSM, NO ID CALLER ??? Originally Posted By: bteljuice 7th February 2010 01:25 AM
Id caller not working Originally Posted By: bteljuice 6th February 2010 05:36 PM

Last edited by teradog; 07-26-2010 at 09:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

stevey5036 is keeping up the good workstevey5036 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODIUM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23016) ★ |SOON| ★Latest Manila 2.5!★ |

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairshowextreme View Post
The Bluetooth headset, won't hang up the call, what can I do????
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Well there has been issues with this for a while, so I don't think there has been any fix for any one person, and what I mean by that is that no one thing has fixed this for everyone. What ROM are you using? What bluetooth headset are you using? You can try this cab that I have attached and see if it works, it's the Sprint stock bluetooth DLLs, and if it doesn't work then just uninstall it and soft reset the phone.
I have tried pretty much everything suggested, including that .cab and nothing has done the trick. Some things that were suggested fixed the hang up problem, but then introduced a problem answering a call.

This is just a mystery of the Energy ROM series that I cannot figure out, but I deal with it because I cannot find a better ROM.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Surprised a mod hasn't said something... these 2 have the same OC banter going back & forth here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=21777
thanking eachother back & forthshameless enough he stole the content from XDA in the first place, using the excuse that some don't have an XDA log in... really? Gee, how much does that cost?! NOTHING

Perhaps I can get my sprint keyboard fix cab over clocked.. Now at 160 posts in this thread alone...
Being the childish person you are, I will only respond with posts from XDA where the CREATOR GAVE ME PERMISSION TO POST IT HERE, so I really wouldn't care less what you think.

Quote:
Special thanks for Netripper for making this possible and Buru for the step by step and Mortscript file.
Thanks again

NetRipper, Do you mind if I link this thread at PPCGeeks, I am sure a lot of people would find this very useful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetRipper View Post
Thats fine, but I think it's already there. If you search on google for "ppcgeek msm7kcpuspeed" (without quotes) you'll find it.
Quote:
Yeah, just saw it, thank you. But it only has a few views. I just posted it to the TP2 section better than general section. Maybe it will get more views to see your amazing work.

Thank you again for all your hard work.
AND FINALLY, from my PPCGEEKS thread,

Quote:
Hey guys, are your ready. SPECIAL PROCEDURE for us Rhodium users and it works. For those who ask, YES THERE IS A NOTICEABLE CHANGE.

Special Thanks to NetRipper for all his hard work and Buru98 for the Step By step procedure.

ORIGINAL THREAD FOUND HERE http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=725290
Oh and last but not least, the OC that we are discussing REGARDS NRJ ROM. This is why we were discussing it here so that everyone could benefit. If we thought it wouldn't benifit anyone, we would have discussed it VIA PM. This is why people discuss CHT here, OC,etc.. MODS THAT would help everyone in NRJ ROM.

Plus in the link you posted, read again, we both said that it is JPC's SCRIPT. Learn how to read.

If it doesn't interest you, DON'T READ IT. SKIP IT.

Last edited by bteljuice; 07-26-2010 at 09:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:56 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
* ppcgeeks-retweet * This poor sucker is even retweeting his retweets!

Looks like it's an old habit @ XDA also! HA! Caller ID anyone... ? ...errr was that ID caller?
Id caller, Name display Originally Posted By: bteljuice 2nd April 2010 02:00 AM
Using GSM, NO ID CALLER ??? Originally Posted By: bteljuice 7th February 2010 01:25 AM
Id caller not working Originally Posted By: bteljuice 6th February 2010 05:36 PM
HAHAHAHA, boy are you a real looser man. Are you stalking me?
I nailed you in my posts, and your trying to find something on me by editing your first post. HAHAHAHA. Man, you just made my day. I feel special.
I love you too

Man please, stop wasting space here, Pm me if you wanna talk, this is just too embarrassing to watch hahaha.

Plus I think its XDA's admins to handle this if they mind it, none of your business

Admins, please delete our posts, they are just a waste of space for NRJ AND EVERYONE ELSE.

I apologize to NRJ and everyone here for even replying to that guy.

Last edited by bteljuice; 07-26-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

MaxSense 21911: Can someone please confirm that scrolling to right (to the music player) on the home screen and trying to use any of the features, or hit any button on the player (play, rew, ff, shuffle, repeat) without music in phone or card it crashes Sense and never comes back up?
Old 07-26-2010, 10:18 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Ok, before this ends up becoming a flame war, lets stop it here before it gets worse.

Btlejuice and teradog, shake hands and make up. Lets stop it before the mods step in and take control.

Just a friendly request.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:27 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Ok, before this ends up becoming a flame war, lets stop it here before it gets worse.

Btlejuice and teradog, shake hands and make up. Lets stop it before the mods step in and take control.

Just a friendly request.

David
Thank you Dave for the sportsman ship. I offer my hand to shake hands if he agrees ALTHOUGH I don't recall me who started flaming and disrespecting other members about STEALING other people's work.

Plus I told Teradog to PM me if he needs anything, this is not what this thread is about.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development