PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 05:44 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Internet tab shortcuts icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
It seems that the tab icon display is still linked to PIE and not Opera. If you open IE, tap the icon on the bottom right corner, then the star icon on the top left corner, you will see any saved links you have in your windows\favorites folder. Tap any that you have linked on the Internet Tab, let them fully load, and you should see the mini pic of the web page on the Tab momentarily.
bump...
Looks like you got to this yesterday, thanked you as well!
Old 07-28-2010, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

websurf is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

TAPPING NOISE EVERY 3 SECONDS ON TOUCH PRO II AND HTC IMAGIO ON ENERGY ROM ONLY.

This issue happen on the Touch pro 2 as well as Imagio on Energy rom only.
Whenever you go into the sound and notification and turn on Screen Tap and Hard button Tap. even after the phone is in stand by you always hear the tapping sound every few seconds.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:51 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
... it works AFTER you open the browser via the large "open browser" icon.
? sorry don't know what u mean... I just hit my IE link in either start or quicklinks to goto the webpage. as soon as i did, I flipped screens (leaving IE open to check) & the image appeared in the icon instantly. Of course you don't have to leave anything open to get it to work.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: VZN

tyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by websurf View Post
TAPPING NOISE EVERY 3 SECONDS ON TOUCH PRO II AND HTC IMAGIO ON ENERGY ROM ONLY.

This issue happen on the Touch pro 2 as well as Imagio on Energy rom only.
Whenever you go into the sound and notification and turn on Screen Tap and Hard button Tap. even after the phone is in stand by you always hear the tapping sound every few seconds.
doesnt do it on mine.....
Old 07-28-2010, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: n/a
Carrier: sprint

domoarigato is a n00b

bout to flash this rom. hopefully it doesnt get sluggish like the stock 6.5 sprint rom.

first rom since ive owned the tp2
Old 07-28-2010, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by domoarigato View Post
bout to flash this rom. hopefully it doesnt get sluggish like the stock 6.5 sprint rom.

first rom since ive owned the tp2
Well if you haven't already, DaveTN wrote an excellent guideline to flashing here, if you follow it you should have virtually no issues whatsoever, I can vouch for the GTX cookie 21911 ROM
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:25 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
? sorry don't know what u mean... I just hit my IE link in either start or quicklinks to goto the webpage. as soon as i did, I flipped screens (leaving IE open to check) & the image appeared in the icon instantly. Of course you don't have to leave anything open to get it to work.
I probably took the long and circuitous route to get there.

I assigned favorites to my favorites links and did not get the picture of the website. I opened the page in opera via the quick link (on the web tab in sense) and still didn't get the picture. Did a SR and still no.

Fianlly read the post about opening the browser from the "launch browser" "globe" on the tab and the pictures appeared in the proper quick link.

wait, now I think *I'm* confused....

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae18708 View Post
... I love all the white in GTX, but battery always drained quick for me. I could literally sit and watch the battery percent drop. BUT I think I'm gonna give it another go... 6.5 this time instead of 6.5.X.

Thanks
Well, it is possible to use a dark wallpaper on the homescreen and lockscreen with GTX, as I have been doing recently, which does seem to help a lot. With CHT, I rarely ever need to leave the Home screen anyway. I'd rather not clog up this thread with screens, so you can see for yourself here. Hope this helps!
Old 07-28-2010, 06:46 PM
BfA
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

BfA is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
If you have an older computer with USB 1.0 it probably will not provide enough "juice" to charge the phone. In that case, you can use a USB "Y" cable - one that plugs into two USB ports and provides data and power over one plug and power over the second.

You may also have a bad USB cable or plug.

David
It's on two diff computers (xp, 7 - core i7 etc) with two different usb cables that have both had it work before. That's what makes this weird.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

kwazytazz is just getting started

has anyone gotten the ereader tab to install correctly? I downloaded the ereader tab from the addons page but everytime it installs, after a reboot sense wont start it gets stuck.

Carrier: Sprint
Handset: HTC Touch Pro2
ROM: Energy 23673 Sense 2.5 GTX Aug 1st

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development