View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 06:25 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Internet tab shortcuts icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
? sorry don't know what u mean... I just hit my IE link in either start or quicklinks to goto the webpage. as soon as i did, I flipped screens (leaving IE open to check) & the image appeared in the icon instantly. Of course you don't have to leave anything open to get it to work.
I probably took the long and circuitous route to get there.

I assigned favorites to my favorites links and did not get the picture of the website. I opened the page in opera via the quick link (on the web tab in sense) and still didn't get the picture. Did a SR and still no.

Fianlly read the post about opening the browser from the "launch browser" "globe" on the tab and the pictures appeared in the proper quick link.

wait, now I think *I'm* confused....

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.