PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 02:24 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeerkahn View Post
Has anyone had issues with IVRU's not working after flashing either GTX o Cookie ROM? I can place calls fine, enter numbers into IVRU's with no problems, but after making my selections (1 for english, 3 for cuztomer service etc.) the person on the other end can't hear me.

I've tried both the July 10 23569 CHT and GTX ROM's and they have the same issue.

Is there a cab or setting I am missing? Other than that these ROMs rock
I've not tried it but there is a setting that you can try that might make a difference. Open up your dialer and click on menu > options and then look at what is below "keypad". You can change between long and short tones.

Just a shot in the dark but start there and see if it helps.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:12 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty1978 View Post
you two are both awesome in your willingness to help and be polite about it as well!!!! its funny cause every once in a while there is something i can actually help with but you two are so dang fast on the draw you beat me to it lol keep up the good work guys you have helped lots of noobs and regulars as well!
Thanks for the kind words, I try to help, sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong, all you can do is try and help and give idea's on what might work. Well with me being ahead of everyone else about 8 hours or more it helps me answer the questions quickly because I'm off work about the time that everyone starts asking questions so I'm bored and usually all over the questions lol. Most of the time I feel like I'm a Noob lol. Contrary to what Dave says he knows all the stuff I post so I haven't taught him anything, he's the one with all the smarts, look at him studying those books, lol.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bondosho is a n00b
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Well, you ARE entitled to your opinion. But I think you are stretching the "restart your phone every 7 minutes" a bit.. well, heck, a WHOLE LOT.

Seriously? Every 7 minutes? I think you may have a problem with yuor phone or some other application that you are running. Possibly a bad flash.

I'm running NRG with CHT and have also run Dinik and it performs flawlessly for me. In fact, on the current CHT I have only reset once or twice by choice in order to troubleshoot for another user.

So seriously, I think you are exaggerating just a weeee bit.

David
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
well sounds like you are doing something wrong if you have to reset every 7 minutes, and not all versions of the ROM are for everyone, that's why their is multiple versions, pick your flavor. and yet again that's your opinion that CHT is worthless, i myself like it and I'm sure 98% of others would agree, not everything that gets made is perfect, so yet again if you don't like it don't use it.
It was a lot, but not every 7 minutes. I didn't know you guys took everything so literally. Flashed twice, even wiped the phone, and flashed again. All the same issues. Now that I'm on the Standard 'Energy' Rom, it's very fast, and very stable.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:35 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by el1nc0mparabl3 View Post
just tested the sprint tv on energyrom and it doesnt work even after installing the provision
Read the TP2 portion of this thread & perhaps download a newer Sprint TV, let me know if you can't get it working... it does.

Last edited by teradog; 07-28-2010 at 03:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:45 PM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Re: Internet tab shortcuts icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
hes talking about on the WEB Tab, not quicklinks and bookmarks, atleast thats how i took it...

didnt you have to open you links in PIE 1time before to get them to show icons in the web links?? i know this used to be the case.. mine have been backed up and saved for so long i forget
VERY cool, yea... forgot about that trick, thanks to you!
So.. restated...,

If you want screenshots of your webpages to show up in BOTH cookie quicklinks favorite icon AND in the internet sense slider tab, pull up the webpage first in internet explorer. (not opera... I couldn't figure out why some of mine were showing & not others... ha! I was using MSVoice Command to pull up favorites by voice "open websitefavoritename" & that ONLY opens them in I.E.! :>))
Old 07-28-2010, 03:50 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekknogenius View Post
For me I need to go to help then watch the tutorial video 1st then back to the shortcuts then it works. It's a bit of a pain, but I don't watch sprinttv that much that it makes too much of an issue.

Sprint TV/Options/Help/Watch Welcome Movie/Done/select tv or radio or premium channel

Note: you don't have to watch the entire welcome movie, just let it start then select done which will return you to the shortcut menu, select your choice from there. Works for me.
cab attached for working sprint tv w/o multiple steps to run

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
So.. restated...,

If you want screenshots of your webpages to show up in BOTH cookie quicklinks favorite icon AND in the internet sense slider tab, pull up the webpage first in internet explorer. (not opera... I couldn't figure out why some of mine were showing & not others... ha! I was using MSVoice Command to pull up favorites by voice "open websitefavoritename" & that ONLY opens them in I.E.! :>))
im just glad i remembered lol
Old 07-28-2010, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tocuh Pro2

jae18708 is keeping up the good workjae18708 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jae18708 Send a message via Yahoo to jae18708

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeOTP2 View Post
but i'm so busy :-< i do not have much time 2 try. just wanna a stable rom ^^
@ any idea
The Standard is more than likely (don't wanna offend the cook) the most stable rom. Its just the regular Sense 2.5 with just dab of mods and programs built-in. No CHT, no Dinik theme, just Windows Mobile & Sense 2.5. I used it for a couple weeks, had no problems with it, fast, great battery. Use it if you don't mind not having all the eye candy, but love stability and good battery life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galonzo View Post
FWIW, Everything is fully operational and super-fast, excellent battery on 7/24 21911 GTX I haven't had a single crash yet since I flashed on 7/25, sync via Exchange, in-car BT, etc. etc. I'm sure same goes for any of the cookie 21911 ROMs.
I love all the white in GTX, but battery always drained quick for me. I could literally sit and watch the battery percent drop. BUT I think I'm gonna give it another go... 6.5 this time instead of 6.5.X.

Thanks
Old 07-28-2010, 04:06 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondosho View Post
It was a lot, but not every 7 minutes. I didn't know you guys took everything so literally. Flashed twice, even wiped the phone, and flashed again. All the same issues. Now that I'm on the Standard 'Energy' Rom, it's very fast, and very stable.
Well I take what you say as literal as I don't know you so I only know what you type, and I'm not the Chef of course, but I mean we are getting this awesome software for free and I tend to take offense when someone says something bad about the software they are getting for free.

Glad to hear that you changed ROMs and that it's working out for you, like I said earlier not every ROM is for everyone, that's why their is multiple versions, some want stability, some want cutting edge, just have to pick what works for you. Enjoy!
Old 07-28-2010, 05:10 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
cab attached for working sprint tv w/o multiple steps to run
FYI: I believe the the link I provided in the post above yours has a newer version, Sprint TV 1.7.2108582.cab (1.18 MB, 77 views)

Quote:
im just glad i remembered lol
Me too!

Last edited by teradog; 07-28-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
So.. restated...,

Thanks, I finally got it to work. However, I didn't realize until after much trial and error that it works AFTER you open the browser via the large "open browser" icon.

Internet quicklinks with webpage images are now working for me.

David

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development