View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 05:30 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Internet tab shortcuts icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
VERY cool, yea... forgot about that trick, thanks to you!
So.. restated...,

If you want screenshots of your webpages to show up in BOTH cookie quicklinks favorite icon AND in the internet sense slider tab, pull up the webpage first in internet explorer. (not opera... I couldn't figure out why some of mine were showing & not others... ha! I was using MSVoice Command to pull up favorites by voice "open websitefavoritename" & that ONLY opens them in I.E.! :>))

Thanks, I finally got it to work. However, I didn't realize until after much trial and error that it works AFTER you open the browser via the large "open browser" icon.

Internet quicklinks with webpage images are now working for me.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.