View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 03:45 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Internet tab shortcuts icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
hes talking about on the WEB Tab, not quicklinks and bookmarks, atleast thats how i took it...

didnt you have to open you links in PIE 1time before to get them to show icons in the web links?? i know this used to be the case.. mine have been backed up and saved for so long i forget
VERY cool, yea... forgot about that trick, thanks to you!
So.. restated...,

If you want screenshots of your webpages to show up in BOTH cookie quicklinks favorite icon AND in the internet sense slider tab, pull up the webpage first in internet explorer. (not opera... I couldn't figure out why some of mine were showing & not others... ha! I was using MSVoice Command to pull up favorites by voice "open websitefavoritename" & that ONLY opens them in I.E.! :>))
This post has been thanked 1 times.