View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 03:12 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty1978 View Post
you two are both awesome in your willingness to help and be polite about it as well!!!! its funny cause every once in a while there is something i can actually help with but you two are so dang fast on the draw you beat me to it lol keep up the good work guys you have helped lots of noobs and regulars as well!
Thanks for the kind words, I try to help, sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong, all you can do is try and help and give idea's on what might work. Well with me being ahead of everyone else about 8 hours or more it helps me answer the questions quickly because I'm off work about the time that everyone starts asking questions so I'm bored and usually all over the questions lol. Most of the time I feel like I'm a Noob lol. Contrary to what Dave says he knows all the stuff I post so I haven't taught him anything, he's the one with all the smarts, look at him studying those books, lol.