View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 02:24 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeerkahn View Post
Has anyone had issues with IVRU's not working after flashing either GTX o Cookie ROM? I can place calls fine, enter numbers into IVRU's with no problems, but after making my selections (1 for english, 3 for cuztomer service etc.) the person on the other end can't hear me.

I've tried both the July 10 23569 CHT and GTX ROM's and they have the same issue.

Is there a cab or setting I am missing? Other than that these ROMs rock
I've not tried it but there is a setting that you can try that might make a difference. Open up your dialer and click on menu > options and then look at what is below "keypad". You can change between long and short tones.

Just a shot in the dark but start there and see if it helps.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.