View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 08:58 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Thank you for the in depth info.
So if 729 and 768 are working for you with JPC script, then I will try them as I am using NRJ GTX.
Will try all that and report back.
Will link JPC and your previous post to my thread rregarding CDMA TP2 OC if all goes ok.
Surprised a mod hasn't said something... these 2 have the same OC banter going back & forth here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=21777 .... which this guy started... never mind the multiple other Over Clocking threads on this same subject previous to his..... all pointing to XDA...
thanking eachother back & forthshameless enough he stole the content from XDA in the first place, using the excuse that some don't have an XDA log in... really? Gee, how much does that cost?! NOTHING
... and... Last I checked you didn't need to login to read XDA!

Perhaps I can get my sprint keyboard fix cab over clocked.. Now at 160 posts in this thread alone...

* ppcgeeks-retweet * This poor sucker is even retweeting his retweets!

Looks like it's an old habit @ XDA also! HA! Caller ID anyone... ? ...errr was that ID caller?
Id caller, Name display Originally Posted By: bteljuice 2nd April 2010 02:00 AM
Using GSM, NO ID CALLER ??? Originally Posted By: bteljuice 7th February 2010 01:25 AM
Id caller not working Originally Posted By: bteljuice 6th February 2010 05:36 PM

Last edited by teradog; 07-26-2010 at 09:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.