PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 07:13 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 1| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016z

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner05 View Post
i downloaded and installed the dinik glass rom, but i don't see this theme anywhere? it's just standard black theme.
sounds like you need to re-flash....I would also double check to make sure you downloaded the correct one...
Old 08-02-2010, 07:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch

gunner05 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to gunner05
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 1| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016z

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
sounds like you need to re-flash....I would also double check to make sure you downloaded the correct one...
I downloaded this version: Energy.RHODCDMA.23673.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.A ug.01.7z 167.1Mb

maybe i have to go into settings to enable the theme? though I don't see it in "Home" - plenty of themes there just not Diniks

Edit: ooops, I think it looks like i needed the "GTX" one - re-flashing!

Last edited by gunner05; 08-02-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:17 PM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I downloaded this version: Energy.RHODCDMA.23673.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.A ug.01.7z 167.1Mb

maybe i have to go into settings to enable the theme? though I don't see it in "Home" - plenty of themes there just not Diniks

Give it a shot....cannot hurt....if that does not do it.....I would say re-flash...the nand may have not gotten cleared completely
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: home tab weather animation speed stuttering ,choppy and slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
Unfortunately this problem is still existing in Dinik glass version. !?
I was told by NRGZ that this problem will be fixed in this version ,but practically itis still
guys any successful solution for the slow choppy weather animations on the home tab ?
Maan76,

Do you have a lot of other programs running in the background or is it jumpy from the start. I was running an earlier version (July) of Dinik Glass and weather annimations for me were fine.

Also, like I said about eye candy several pages back, the more you have, the slower things are. Of course, I'm partial to the lightning on my home screen.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
...honestly who actually cares about the just the reference that NRGY "told me it would be fixed" and you being so demanding is absolutely funny....minimal issue with many ways to adjust...
In a weird sort of way I have to say "good point" flyers. We really don't have much room to gripe about things since NRG cooks us ROMs for free. He has a life, a job, probably a family and yet he manages to put out updates regularly to keep us happy. Constructive feedback is very important but taking it to a level of griping and being demanding about things isn't going to help.

On the other hand, I can understand the frustration. You flash and then restore your settings and things go wonky. I'd be frustrated too. However, I've learned that if I ask and/or put together a detailed request and post it, it usually gets a favorable response.

David
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

Quote:
i downloaded and installed the dinik glass rom, but i don't see this theme anywhere? it's just standard black theme.
Its more or less a standard black skin with a bit of "gloss" added to make the icons and stuff look glassy. I like the look of it a lot and was using it for a while but kind of got tired of it mainly becasue my contact quicklinks couldn't be seen that well. Look at the pictures NRG posted on the first page and you can see the subtle differences between Dinik Glass and Cookies Home Tab roms.

David
Old 08-02-2010, 07:35 PM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
In a weird sort of way I have to say "good point" flyers. We really don't have much room to gripe about things since NRG cooks us ROMs for free. He has a life, a job, probably a family and yet he manages to put out updates regularly to keep us happy. Constructive feedback is very important but taking it to a level of griping and being demanding about things isn't going to help.

On the other hand, I can understand the frustration. You flash and then restore your settings and things go wonky. I'd be frustrated too. However, I've learned that if I ask and/or put together a detailed request and post it, it usually gets a favorable response.

David
I thanked ya and sent you a PM...
Old 08-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Maan76,

Do you have a lot of other programs running in the background or is it jumpy from the start. I was running an earlier version (July) of Dinik Glass and weather annimations for me were fine.

Also, like I said about eye candy several pages back, the more you have, the slower things are. Of course, I'm partial to the lightning on my home screen.

David
Dear Dave ,you are absolutely right , july 16 is the best one ,the fastest one and the most stable, including the weather animation, weather animations speed gives me an info.about the ROM speed ,that is the reason why I am sticking with jul 16 fornow, keep trying the new ROMs then have to go back to jul16.
regarding background services ,and apps ,I have absolutely nothing extra , further more I have disabled all the unnecc. services using memmaid and sktools .
I have skinned all the icons though , but the difference in jul 16 and the other ROMs is noticeable regarding the weather animation.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anbody knows what is the hack to enable the audio booster ,like what our famous NRGZ did in his last ROM, I am using Energy ROM jul 16 ( the fastest one so far ) but it lacks this feature ,any hints ?
Old 08-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
honestly who actually cares about the weather animation still.....I mean who actually sits and stares at the weather.....but to each is own....there are many ways to fix it....search is your friend......

just the reference that NRGY "told me it would be fixed" and you being so demanding is absolutely funny....minimal issue with many ways to adjust...

hahahahah your comments are so funny ,f**g silly,
obviously my question is not for you ,
I asked someone with a brain in his head to answer me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development